Those traveling from Hope's Reach to Briar Pass...

Patience

I shall be present dis coming market day at Wayside. I am ze keeper of Hope's Reach's Light/Wizard Lock artifact, and zo I vill 'ave et wit me. Since this es de towns people's artifact and I expect to make use of et dis market day, I vish to let you know zat you are welcome to be included en the Wizard Lock when et es cast. Please make yourself present at my camp at ze opening of ze market day ef you vish to be encluded en ze Wizard Lock.

-Jamina

Patience said:
I shall be present dis coming market day at Wayside. I am ze keeper of Hope's Reach's Light/Wizard Lock artifact, and zo I vill 'ave et wit me. Since this es de towns people's artifact and I expect to make use of et dis market day, I vish to let you know zat you are welcome to be included en the Wizard Lock when et es cast. Please make yourself present at my camp at ze opening of ze market day ef you vish to be encluded en ze Wizard Lock.

-Jamina

Jamina,

Mentioning that you have a wizard lock, as opposed to a ward, is quite dangerous to say so publicly. Those that would cause great harm to adventurers in Briarpass, Wayside, do dream as well, and watch what we say for weakness. I know that Mistress Fallingstar, Master of Wayside, is offering Wards for those traveling, and can possibly offer your camp a ward. Also, I am offering space and protection from the Brotherhood of the Light to those traveling to the area (if you wish sleeping space, contact me privately). I do not mean to come off harsh, I just wish to make sure that all that would come to our aid in Wayside against the darkness will be safe. If I have offended, please let me know so I may properly apologize in person.

Brother Eric Marsters
Brotherhood of the Light

Back