Thoughts from Cuar

Pippin

My brothers and Sisters,

My work here in south Point will keep me away for the gathering this weekend. The winter was not kind to my hut nore my land. I am still repairing things around here. When my work is complete here I will return to you all. Perhaps at the tournament. I beleive it is teams this year correct...yes yes teams...right.... maybe we should find a team...no no no shame..... Anyway Be safe and to my family that i still have. FIGHT HARD, DIE PROUD!

Live your Life, One Star at a time,

Cuar Hyanda

Cuar,
If you come to tournament, we have a lot to discuss.

~Aria

Cuar,

You speak as if you've been away from people for far too long... I hope that is all that's wrong. Should I come to South Point and bring you back to people for a while?

Alor

.............I'll meet you on the outskirts of town Cuar

Theo,

if you lose anything i gave you i swear on a dragon's heart I'll kill you... have fun my brother.... HAHAHAHA!

Little Brother,

Where have you been? We need to have a little talk. I need you for a couple of things.

Daniel

Talk talk talk,

everyone wants to talk to me...perhaps they are agree...no no no shame... anywho of course daiels i will talk, and everyone who wishes to speak to me will get a chance too...although i dont have much to talk about...yes...

Cuar

Back
Top Bottom