Thousands of voices rise from the depths...

Strava Plot

Gettysburg Staff
**Thousands of voices rise from the depths of Nightmare and Dream, screaming across the mortal planes and assaulting the peace of the slumbering. A cold, like the sick touch of death, invades the marrow of the living and awakens spirits, stirring the bones of the long slept. All at once, the cry recedes, an evil tide pulling back from the shores of consciousness.

The sound of a living scream rises into the air as innocents cry out from their nightmare.**

*the terrified voice of Inama Nushif quakes in the darkness*

Friends? T'zel? Are you there? I feel a great emptiness...

*her voice fades and only silence remains in its place*

*T'zel's slightly frantic voice chimes in*

I'm here Inama, but I feel really sick... there are a lot of dead elves and gypsies all over the place too

*T'zel's voice chirps in dreams again, after hearing other things in Barran*

oh no... the dragons are getting angry... stupid stupid cousins!

Barran Plot said:
T'zel...I am confused…I have no spirits calling to me in the Circle…and none of our Order feel any waiting…

What has happened? What are the Anan'ta angry about?

(oog: posted by the wrong account - should be as Inama Nushif)

Inama T'zel what is happening?

Anna Rainwillow

*T'zel sounds angry and scared at the same time*

I don't know Inama, but a lot of snotty Naaskeet and Perdeet are dead and seem like they're already rotted... and the dragons are mad... with all the screaming I can't imagine they're not related. I came through the mists yesterday and almost stumbled into a bigger fight waaaay bigger than the one we all died in... but there was no fight and then there was this smelly fog and all that screaming... I ran away really fast. Now they're all dead... all of them... and rotting way too fast. Soldiers, knights, scholars... all of them.. its terrible.

I'm trying to hide... don't want the important people to blame me.

This is why the dragons are mad... I don't blame them. We're in trouble.

T'zel, come back to the Circle...our Order will consult the Lords and see what must be done...

Anna, I am sorry but I do not know what is happening...I will see what I can find out. For now, keep yourself safe...whatever has happened it is foul. Are any of our friends with you yet? Perhaps you could check that they are well... We have not heard from them since the gathering in Fairdale.

Gawain is at the Bardic College and Bireikara and Rowan are visiting the Ash Forest. They should be returning to Fairdale next gather in a weeks time.

Inama and I got separated when we went through the mists... I'm going to go meet her now, but it'll take me a while to get there. Hopefully some of my old friends can help me get there faster. If you see the others tell them to stay away from the big cities if they go home please Anna! As soon as we know more, we'll send word... or at least we'll try. I think more people can come through soon... I barely noticed the mists this last time...

T'zel

Back