Through the Portal

Amy

Adept
Good evening, Citizens of Strayden!

I would like to inquire who amongst your people will be accompanying me back home to Aberwick in just less than a fortnight's time. It would be best if representative leaders could make themselves known to me, so that I can introduce them to the Elders of the Council once we arrive. The Elders are the ones who control access to the Vaults wherein the artifacts vital to your land reside, and my introduction will go a long ways towards getting you access.

~Jianna of the Crying Sky

Greetings Jianna,

I believe from the lands of Stradyn those with titles that will be coming through the portal are Squire Eldor, Esquire Darellin, Lord Larix and myself, Sir Tantarus. I believe Guildmaster Luke and Guildmistress Sprig will also be in attendance.

I thank you for any aid you can provide us on our Journey.

Sir Tantarus Andrada, Knight of Stradyn

Greetings, Sir Tantarus and Guildmaster Luke. Jianna and I have talked briefly and our current plan is that I will stay behind on the Strayden side for a few hours (perhaps into Saturday morning) to help guide latecomers to and through the portal, while Jianna will accompany the main group through immediately and introduce them to Aberwick's Elders.

-Naga of the Crying Sky

Jiannia-
I, lithae of the house of the rising star will also be accompanying the travel through the portal.
I look forward to officially meeting you.

-Lithae

Back