Time continues to pass and still we're left empty handed

Alkalin3

Knight
Another market day draws near.

We have yet to receive Starblaze or Elibeth's Hourglass.

Naomi and Banradi have bargained for a time extension. That time extension is now up.

Since it seems like you've clearly misplaced Starblaze and Elibeth's Houglass.

We'll take a permanent item from the Order of the Emerald Flame. The Pride can deliver an item of significance that has over 2 years time left on it.

Naomi has earned respite for the House of Games.

We have continued to do what we can for our mutual friend. His condition will continue to worsen until this problem is actually solved however. He remains unconscious in our care. We can awaken him. However, we'll need someone to help fight back the horrors that occupy his slumber. I'll bring him to town Friday night. Have a team ready to do this.

Gor Kremdil
Autem Knight

Autem Knight Kremdil-

You are invited to join me in Valbrough on the morning of the ninth day of this month to address the concerns and grievances raised by your Order.
As there shall be a gathering of travelers at that time and place, food shall be provided in the tavern and it would be my pleasure to enjoy your company as I break my fast.

Travel safely,
Sir Mathis
Knight to his Majesty Lycergis, King of Dragonreach
Order of the Emerald Flame

Sir Mathis,
Thank you for carefully reading my letter and treating it with respect. I see that our frustration with the adventurers being dismissive of us was just an emotional overreaction.
Kindly, reread what I wrote.

If you need me to spell out our mutual friend's problems in such a public place I can. Although considering what's happening to him, I suspect that would further cement the largely unfounded rumors that have been swirling around him for years. I'm sure someone has noticed he hasn't been around. Do you think they've been asking questions about where he is? What happens when they start attributing murders to him?

Because of the sensitivity of this matter, I will be in town Friday as I originally said. We've kept to our bargain. We've done everything possible. He will need help on Friday. We can talk Friday. You can help him Friday.

Gor

Autem Knight Kremdil-

Your original letter was long on expectations and short on details, I appreciate your effort to express the urgency of the matter. Whether your frustrations were an emotion reaction is not for me to say, but I would discourage reading more into my invitation than my effort to devote to you my undivided attention.

There is no need to expound upon the situation further, your word that this is a time sensitive matter is more than sufficient and arrangements will be made to provide assistance on Friday.

I have no desire to occupy more of your time than necessary, we can discuss the further relations with your Order once we have dealt with our friends pressing matter.

Travel safely,
Sir Mathis
Knight to his Majesty Lycergis, King of Dragonreach
Order of the Emerald Flame

Autem Knight Kremdil and Sir Mathis,

I would like to formally offer the Healing House as the place to bring our mural friend.

If he is unconscious and in need of help, I believe the healing house is best place for his comfort as well as those who need to help him.

I will insure the Healing House is set up to receive him if that is what everyone agrees would the best idea.

It would be our honor to care for our mutual friend.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Last edited:
Back