Timing and Airport rides

What time will game on and game off be?
Will there be an "Opening Ceremonies" or "Closing Ceremonies" (both of which are common on the WC, but I hear are less common on the EC)?
Are there people giving rides/people who might have space for one more to the airport (CLE) on Monday, say Noonish, or is that too early?
We might have one more in our group, but it's too late to have the same travel plans, the planes are full (of snakes, is my understanding).

If no one local is willing to give a lift, I would be happy to help in any way I can. I am not sure what time I will be able to get down there Friday yet, but Monday is pretty open. I live about 4 hours from the site.

My cell phone, in case you need it is
1-392-6056

daver

I live just a few minutes from the CLE airport, but I'm not sure when on Monday I'm heading back that direction. It sort of depends, I think, on when NPC shack gets packed, as I've got about 1/3 of shack in the back of my truck...dunno if I have to bring it home with me, though.

Maureen

If rides are being organized, I will be arriving at around 2pm in CLE on Friday and my flight out on Monday is scheduled for 5pm. :D If worse comes to worst, I can just rent a vehicle and grab what Alliance folks are near in order to get to site earlier. ;)

P.S.

For visual identification purposes, this is me:
rwstaff.jpg

Oh come on, there's a non-zero chance he'll be in golem makeup. :D
(Obligatory 'metal detector' comment.)

Carmen's flight gets in at 3:30p at CLE as of right now. Something may come up, I'll let you know. But for now, assume 3:30, and she still needs a ride.
Getting out is handled.

Back