To all healers guild members

Heidi

The guild meeting will be at 9am. Breakfast will be first come first serve. I will have fine imported coffee and fine freshly made bagels with cream cheese, butter, and fine jam. The strawberries will be put away at 10 am. The guild meeting starts at 10 am. Remember if you are wishing to someday be invested your promptness is a must. I am sorry it is so early. Coming in your pj's and slippers is ok you can dress in the circle. For those who are thinking it and wish to do so pleases do not come naked. I love all of you, but not that much.

Guildmistress,

It has been some time since I have been present in Fairdale. I will be there this gather and will stop in early to get up to date on current happenings. I look forward to speaking with you.

-Gwendara Alanik

Gwendara,

Be great to see you again. Let me know if you want to use the Warder Glyph scroll on your place of dwelling, as there have been some issues with those of us who do not sleep in wards. That goes equaly for any other Biata who wish to protect their dwellings.

Amaranthus Landcharmer
Lord of Stoneroost

Will that not still hurt you? Or did that Rit change since I could cast rits?

Walgar

Its general aspect, and is just the symbol above the doorway. I was going to have it be a Earth aspect Glyph anyway.

Amaranthus Landcharmer
Lord of Stoneroost

Ya learn something new each day i guess.

Thank you
Walgar

Amaranthus,

I will probably be taking up residence in the common area. If I need a warder glyph I will seek you out and thank you for the offer. It will be good to see you as well.

Walgar,

I will be traveling to Moria soon. I hear you are spending much time there. I would like to buy you an ale when next I see you.

-Gwendara Alanik

I do like free ale... I think we have a deal. :)

Walgar

Back