To All Invested in ANY of our Esteemed Greater Earth Circles

Pantzike

Scout
This includes: Chiram's Hollow, Finn Castle, White Sun, Stoneroost.... or any other place that you can resurrect a PC

Please see me before or during this event. This is to make sure everybody is on the same page as far a rules for resurrections and how to log them properly for this season.

Gary gave me the green light to do this in CT last weekend, and a certain plot response seems to have conveniently created a queue of people to resurrect.

That is all for now :)

-Craig

I think those are all happening pre-game. Or I assume they are, or we're gonna spend, like, six hours ressurecting.

I know of a few already where the people would rather wait until game on to resurrect. One of which I will be performing myself (it's nice to have a day to prepare for once)

But this special case aside... I still wanted to touch base with everybody who CAN perform a rez.... so when it counts we are all on the same page.

I wouldn't mind doing my ressurection on stage either, honestly.

youthculture said:
I wouldn't mind doing my resurrection on stage either, honestly.

There are less then half a dozen attending PC's who are currently confirmed dead via that writeup. With your interest included, all are now confirmed to be interested in "onstage" resurrections. That takes less then 1 hour with 1 person doing all the work and taking breaks in between.

There are a few other characters that are MIA IG but I'm not concerned with our capacity to handle the situation.

Now... the endless stream of NPC that resurrect... that could take awhile.

As someone who plays a character who was not present and had no knowledge of this event IG, it would give me great pleasure to start an event where there are 20 people resurrecting in the earth circle for no apparent reason.

Back