To all Romani

Brothers, sisters, and cousins:

It has been many, many moons since the Romani of Fortannis have come from the scattered
reaches of the mists to sing the songs of our people together. It is my desire to see a great
gathering of the Rom, such that all lands may remember the dancing and merriment until long
after the sun has set upon my humble head. To that end I send this invitation:

In September, the 25th of the month, I shall stake my tent in the land once called Syraandor.
I ask all who claim Romani blood to brave the mists and join there at that time, that we may
celebrate life and settle any and all business which may affect the Rom. I offer what hospitality I
have to all.

If you will come, send me word. If you cannot, send me word. Either way, spread the word.

Kostantinos Sunderdragon

**OOG**

I'm trying to get as many Romani as possible to attend the September Deadlands event, so that
we can hang out, get to really know each other, settle family business, and generally talk in funny
accents late into the night. I imagine something between the biggest gypsy party ever and a grand summit.
If you can make it, please let me know. Also make sure that anybody who plays a gypsy is aware (or let
me know who they are and I'll contact them). Thanks!

Karl
karlr@caldaria.com

Back