To an old friend

Gunnar

Squire
Word has reached my ears that yesterday you breathed your last. Funny, to think that my last words to you were spoken in anger, because you could as of yet not see what I had seen. That time was slowing down for you, and that your reflexes were not what they had once been....

My hope is that your eyesight has cleared; that your now stilled heart understands nothing more than that breath of warm wind, and the freedom again of the run, the chase, and the hunt.

I will never regret the scars you have given me. You have left me a piece of you to remember, and a lesson I have learned well. For that I thank you.

Rest well, and good hunting Admiral Parduc Ne'grie. You have earned it.

Rest well, my friend.

-Zehnyu

I have similar sentiments, Zhenyu. We should have a hunt in his memory when next we meet.

Kalaji

The times are troubling and to find out that another comrade has fallen makes the news of Parduc's death very sad indeed. He will be missed by me and I am sure many others. Parduc was one of the few people I knew from Ashbury proper who helped me in my younger adventuring career and to that I shall miss seeing him greatly.

Find peace now in your great hunt now my friend.

Paythin Allderin~
Order of the Black Unicorn

Wow--

I didn't know Mister Parduc for very long, but he was always awfully nice to me when we were together in Moria. I've never seen anybody permanently die before -- but I think my gorbe friends are right. Parduc earned a good rest.

I hope where ever you are, there's lots of gnolls to chase down and always an open sea.

- Evie Paldo-Naobi

Zehnyu,
It has been long since myself and adria have made landfall on familiar lands. Hearing this news dispairs me but reminds me Why we must fight and protect those that we can. It has been many moons since adria and i wed, and now will never get to celebrate with the Admiral. Once we get the chance We will have to meet up with you and the rest of the crew and Toss 2 drinks back for the Admiral. Ill bring the Rum....

Capt. Denato Civol
Wings of polaris
smith

Denato,
It has been indeed long since you have set foot upon the land to know many things. Parduc and I were not as close as before.

If you wish to seek out the crew for a drink, I would recommend seeking out Captain Khaadijah Ragnarnichte. To my knowledge, she is their leader now.

Safe travels Denato.

-Zehnyu Shanshi

Back