To Any That Fit

Saephis

Squire
To any Elves or Dark Elves in the area able to fight or cast,

Some of you may know already and some of you may not, but there is an Elven Outpost some ways outside the Crossroads that is fairly well sealed off from the world outside it. As far as I have been able to find out, it used to be a trade outpost in times long past but has since been abandonded by the living. What resides inside now is an insane Liche and many upon many of its unwilling servants.

They need to be freed or released. In the only reasonable way left for them at this point, they need to be sent to rest. Until the recent efforts of a group led by Lord Elryion Nyonos, only Elves were able to pass through the entrance. Thanks to those efforts, Dark Elves are now able to as well.

So I ask for any and all in the area with the ability to fight or cast to please get in touch with me. I plan on, at the very least, clearing out some of these unfortunate spirits and letting them get the rest they deserve.

I do not offer coin or any other payment in this endeavor. I ask that you do this because it must be done.

Laying to rest the undead:

Should any of you request payment for following any member of the Earth Guild to lay rest the living dead, I will pay five silver per person who requests it. I know that many people tend to use items that cost to replenish and should you recieve no compensation I will provide it for you. Seek me out at the Earth Guild or at the tavern should you require payment.

Marlann

Eli, I don't qualify, but I have questions anyway.

First off, when are you planning to cleanse the outpost? If it is next month, I may be able to offer some assistance. We can talk then if you like.

Second, if it is while my crew and I are there, do you have any guess as to whether or not a Stone Elf can pass. Coldsky will be with me, he's not a caster on your level, but he can still help.

Last, again if this is while we are there, let me know what supplies you will need, I may be able to help in this regard.

Aziraphel said:
Eli, I don't qualify, but I have questions anyway.

First off, when are you planning to cleanse the outpost? If it is next month, I may be able to offer some assistance. We can talk then if you like.

Second, if it is while my crew and I are there, do you have any guess as to whether or not a Stone Elf can pass. Coldsky will be with me, he's not a caster on your level, but he can still help.

Last, again if this is while we are there, let me know what supplies you will need, I may be able to help in this regard.

Aziraphel,

Having been there twice I am going to go with Stone Elf = No for the moment. It may be possible to remove the magic that prevents them from entering, similar to what we did when we got Dark Elves the ability to enter.

I am sure that it will take several more attempt before the Outpost is finally cleared, we have already delved into the place three time.

I don't know what information Eli has, but the Elves in the area have been talking about this for a while now.

Daylynn

Aziraphel, I don't believe that Coldsky will be able to enter, though it is worth an attempt.. I don't believe we've tried Stone Elf yet. I'll go over exactly what I'll be bringing with me when you're in town. I plan on going in at the next available opportunity, more urgent matters taking presedence of course. Either way, it'll be good to see you and yours in this town again, regardless of what people say its name is.

Daylynn, one of the main things I'm looking to learn from this excursion is if the Liche inside is still creating more undead or if what's in there is what there is. Unfortunately, Elryion's been out on business as of late and I haven't been able to get much information from him on this. And I hadn't looked into it until recently since I couldn't even get in. Especially since Dark Elves were allowed in while I wasn't among those numbers.

And finally, I'd like to thank everyone who has expressed support or offers of help in any and all ways. It's much appreciated.

Eli,

I am not a spellcaster, but I'm fair hand at a bow, and have been told that with a Spellcrafted Earth Aura, I could be useful at the Fortress. I'm not always in town, but with enough notice, I may be able to come along.

There's not really a way to get in touch with me when I'm out, but I always check for messages when I come back to town.

Thank you,
Neume

Eli,
I am unsure as to how useful I can be, but I can fight and can cast at least one healing spell per/day. I'd like to be of service in any way I can to help the restless spirits that reside in the outpost.

~Lhrayven

What happened with this expidition to the Outpost? Was anything new learned? Are anymore races allowed access now?

Daylynn

Unfortunately, due to the lack of other healers in the area and lack of numbers, the excursion did not happen. I will be verifying who will be in the area in the near future and hopefully be heading in within the next couple months.

There is typically a large gathering in the coming month, perhaps we should try and pland for an expidition to the Outpost then

I am most certain you'll all have more immediate problems to worry about by then. I can only hope that true family answers the call of spirit, not of blood.

I doubt that I can be of service, but I will aid as best I can.

You all know where to find me.

-TD, KBN

Back