To Create new Life

Lurin

Duke
To those who are willing,

I am preparing to reseed the essence of Harkaj, but in order to do so help will be needed.

First, we need a name worthy of this essence.

Second as many Wilderkyn and Barbarians as possible are needed to participate. As those races are the ones that have had the closest bond with my brother's essence in the past. These participants will likely prove to be vital, regardless of their experience.

Third, if you have any way to endure large amounts of elemental damage, it would be advisable to prepare yourself against Ice, as that is the opposite of the essence of my sibling.

I would expect that there might be danger to myself, and thus I will need to be defended. Strong arms will be required to deal with some of the creatures the existing curse against such magics will summon. Finally tears in the area will likely need to be resealed in some manner, lest we be overwhelmed.

I would be able to do this either on Friday Night, or Saturday, but I need to be at the peak of my daily strength to even attempt it.

This will be a learning experience for all of us, but you will have my thanks for helping to once again seed a new dawn.

-Charis

Charis,

I assume that when it comes to considering a suitable name, we should be considering words/ideas/concepts worthy of the essence that you would then translate into the dragons' tongue? Should suggestions be made to you here, privately, or somewhere else at a later time?

May your Words have Power and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

However you wish, I doubt that you have such skill in draconic as to translate it yourself. Publicly is fine, the name will be no secret.

-Charis

Me have been gone from Gaden to long.... Me have missed too much....

Me have offer the blood my race to you before Charis. It has burned me with great pain but me will bring the blood of my people again and again. For strength of Dragons and the strength of the land and the strength of Harkaj and the strength of Charir.

It had been to the great honor of my clan to be named for our forbearers, but that is not right here. Maybe Passion. For battle and the passion to fight for what must be faught for. But perhaps too soft... Maybe Fury. Fury for the lost and the Fury to continue the fight. But perhaps to hard....

I ramble to long. Me sorry. Me speak too much and maybe not right things. Me only hope people see me heart and know it is good even if me mouth not always work right.

Me serve these lands so me serve you.

-Ragnarok

Last edited:
I would be honored to help in any way I can. Please inform us if there is anything we can do to help prepare for this endeavor, any research we should look into.

Keep your wits about you,
Smalls

My humble suggestions for naming:

Fury - an unrealized Anger pent up and never realized growing to become a Fury (Seconded from Ragnarok)

Havoc - named for that which she/he will bring down upon the heads of the enemy

Beacon - a light that shines the way forward, a signal of change and things to come.

Dawn - of a new day, a new era, and new possibilities

-Oliver Olwen Oleander

I have been giving the naming of this new essence much thought.

Peace proceeds and is shattered by Anger. When Anger is gone only Peace remains. And we are willing to take up arms to defend Peace.

I feel like the new name should be Peace, which a memory in me stirs the word "Martivir" in the dragon language, an old goodbye "martivir totafit dout caex" peace favor your sword.

-Baeleon

I have decided to prepare to do this on Saturday, as the dreaming seems to make it clear you'll be busy on the Friday before that. As to the name, I must choose something that reflects the blood line of Charir. Taking a twist on Oliver, Baeleons, and Raganarok. I have decide to go with Korinth, or Rage. For Anger left to smolder unextinguish will surely turn to Rage, and it will be this aspect Korinth will represent in the new flight. This new name will both remind them of the history of their bloodline and their duty.

We will see if this will be Daughter or a Son in just a few days time....

-Charis

I like it.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
Magus of Tempered Rage

I like it as well.

Looking forward to participating in this historical occasion.

Walk with Honor,

~Sir Victor von Gryphon
Knight of the Stayed Blade

Back