To Keladry, Grullgrok, and/or Ragnarok:

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Keladry, Grullgrok, and Ragnarok,

As you may recall, the three of you assisted me roughly a year ago with the creation of a trio of my fine Dragonglass Daggers. You did an excellent job and these daggers have done well to strike against the Corrupt. I know at least one of these was used to pierce the Shade's final defenses and was destroyed (possibly a second was as well), but I am almost certain that at least one of the three daggers remains intact.

That said, you will recall when these Blades of Tempered Rage were created that you agreed that you (or allies you deemed appropriate) could wield the daggers with the stipulation that you had to obey any of my requests in regards to what was done with them (such as being ordered to sunder it into a Node, to give it to someone else, or to return it to me).

So, I find myself in need of a Dragonglass Dagger at the upcoming gathering, and I ask you now to return your dagger to me if it still remains whole. If your dagger was destroyed as we slew the Shade, that is fine. That was its purpose, after all. If your dagger was not destroyed against the Shade and you have simply lost it, however, then perhaps we will have to discuss repayment of some kind if it cannot be recovered for me, which I'm sure you can agree is entirely understandable.

May your Words have Power and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian

(OOG Note: Assorted weapon reps were used for the daggers, though you should still have a tag for the dagger if it was not destroyed when fighting the Shade.)

Me gave mine to Novai in the battle when me saw that he could make better use of it then me at the time. Me will see if me can find him and get it back.

-Ragnarok

Back