To my brethren of web, and the black below...

SethD

The image of a spider on a web surrounded by surreal and vivid colors of red seems to call out as a distress beacon to those in these lands of arachnid heritage.

Yessss... assss you forwarned, the ssssun is most unbearable up here. We are not made for ssssuch weather! I am beginning to misss the cold and damp of our home within the deep and shhhhhhadowssss. And yet, I am losssst. I cannot find any of you, assss you had commanded of me to find the resssst of our brethren who alsssso fled topside. How am I to fulfill my dutiesss if you cannot give me a placssssss to report to?

*Hiss, click, clack, CLACK!*

I do believe I wasssss followed. Two of them are dead, by my own claw, they ambushhhhed me while I wasss sssssseeking ssssssussssstinencsssssse, with manacle and chain in tow, and they made my meal for the week, thussssss, for now, I am sssssated. But sssurely, had they not been dealt with, they would mossst csssertainly ssent more find us.

I need a location to find you! *Hiss, click, CLACK" I will sspend no further time wandering like a lossst hatchling!

For Dogar! And Ka'zon!

Koth,
Clan Ilwrath

The distress beacon resounds with the hissing and clicking of chitin mandible, then fades.

Koth,

Folow the webs laid by your brothers and sisters, they will bring you to web and we can all be together yet again. The time of the gathering is near, but from what it sounds you will not be back intime for it. If you miss the gathering do to the mission you were sent on, no reprocutions will come back upon you, just make it back to us in one piece. As for the ones who followed, there will probably be more, and the land of the burrnign light will be our home for some time, get used to it, we have left that lands of shadows and dust forever.

Tanis

There isss sssstill the matter of the hatchlingssss I have yet to locate! They must be brought into the fold asss well. Their mandibles are not yet ssstrong enough to bear the rigorsss of life away from our home.

Perhapsss if there wasss a fassster method of travel than my hindquartersss can take me, I could come to you at the nexssssst gathering of these adventurerssss, and accomplissssssh the mattersss asssssigned to me by our brood-mother.

For Dogar! And Ka'zon! -

Koth,
Clan Ilwrath

Brotherss....

I know not what fate hassss befallen your clanssss, I am apt to believe that your ssstory is not much different than mine....

I can ssssay that with me is cargo of vital importantsss to my clan, and possssssibly yoursss assss well...

*Hiss, clack, clack*

I can ssssay nothing further here, asssss I may have too much already.

I musssst ssseek you out! If shhhhhelter and refuge isss sssomething you can provide up here then I implore you on the blood of my brood to do sssso!

Back