To: Pantzike

So Pant, as you may have heard, I am still alive, oblitaration and all. And here I find your going back to the single most unfortunate place I can think of. Can't let you go without your sheild now can I? I am having this letter posted in Fin Castle Bastion because I know not if your in Badril's Rest or in the Bastion, so sooner or later you will see it.

Know that I am currently taking care of important busness regarding the war effort here in Icenia but that I intend to arrive in time to march on our old home (dispite my better judgement). We have lots to talk about, but I will give you a bit of good news: I am free. See you and all the people of the Deadlands soon.

Amaranthus Landcharmer.

PS: Who else is answering the call?

Amaranthus,

It is good to read your words. I was so worried about you. I was very rudely informed of the basics of what happened to you. Someone coming up to me asking if I heard what happened to you, them telling me and then running away without telling me if you were alright. I assume you were already planning this, but I need to know everything. I also will be present to retake the Hollow. I will see you soon and stay safe. Thank you for remembering who you are.

~Sun~

Friend Amaranthus,

Strange I should catch this letter, as I have just left Fairdale to come back here -- and yes, also despite my better judgment, I will be here when the march on the Hollow begins. I have much to discuss with you, my friend; it will be good to see you and bleed alongside you once more, no matter our reluctance for the battle.

- Sevaria of Goshawk

To the three of you, and anyone else who reads this,

Fair warning: I doubt if a truly united march will be possible, but rather, I fear the adventurers will mist-travel into The Hollow in relatively small groups. For reasons unknown, it is said that the closer any have gotten to portal jumping in close proximity to the healer's guild the more divided their group has been when they arrive. This is one of the reasons, I believe, for why we have not been able to send a large enough force into the heart of this area. Well that....and the reported thousands of undead that lurk in the forests surrounding the town. Fortunately, we will have that obstacle covered. I will be with the Eirean army, Queen Beah, and her Paladins.

May the Icons be with you, truly.

Ria Taybris Jehiel
Heirophan of The Deadlands

Amaranthus,

I can only say that I am both saddened and elated with the news of your Obliteration and Freedom. I have been told little of Icenia lately, and clearly have much to be told.

I hope to see you, and others who I think of as my friends, soon.

No matter how I arrive there, since learning of it's fate months ago, I have needed to see the Hollow with my own eyes. May we all join together and solve the mystery of what has happened there once an for all.

Travel Safely,

Pantzike

Ria Taybris Jehiel -

I am interested in speaking with you when the opportunity next arises.

- Sevaria of Goshawk

youthculture said:
Ria Taybris Jehiel -

I am interested in speaking with you when the opportunity next arises.

- Sevaria of Goshawk

I would like that very much, sister elf.

After the bastion portal opens tomorrow night, if there is news to report from the front line, and our forces are holding well enough, I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately, if you seem me, it will mean that things are going well, or very very poorly....

Ria Taybris

Back