To The Adventurers at Fort Miller

At the recent market day I was forced to ressurect while attempting to kill the Corrupt. This is something that I am able to live with. As adventurers we live by the sword and die by the sword that is a truth that we can all commonly acknowledge. To die in battle protecting those who are unable to protect themselves is an honor to me. However, when you ressurect to find yourself short 7 gold pieces and numerous other items it makes one begin to question things. Furthermore, when you awake the next morning to find your sword, shield, and crossbow have been stolen while you slept that is nothing short of disheartening. But Alas that is what happened to me this past market day. Everything I own all stolen before the sun could rise once again. I have to ask myself what manner of individual would do something like this. Most places respect those who die in battle not thieve from them. So I have to ask myself, if stealing from the dead and fellow adventurers is what it means to be an adventurer here, is that really something I want to be?

Aeneaus Solrade

Mon chere,

I do believe dhat your shield, sword, n' crossbow were jus' left on dhe battlefield. Dhe one who was carrying dhem also ressurected dhat eve, nay?

Dearest Marcena,

My weapons were not stolen when I died... They were stolen as I slept the last night of the market day... I wish it were so simple however it is not.

A

Aneous,

I have a spare longsword for you next time I come out there. Does anyone have a spare shield?

I know it doesnt make up for your stuff being stolen but I hope it helps you a bit.

Fern

Aeneaus Solrade,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Such conduct is not only dishonorable to the highest degree, but also petty thievery at best. I could send you some basic gear through the mists from my stores if you can't get things from others sooner. I only wish I could come back to Gaden and travel with you and Kovu to try and fix these wrongs. You were a good human and I am sorry to hear you fell on such evil times, but take heart, this conduct cannot go on forever. I wish the mists would allow me to return sooner, but when I do I will watch my back, and such thieves would do well to tread carefully.

Those who steal from my friends be warned, you cannot live dishonorably like this forever.

May the stars shine on your paths,
~Mage Eldarion Avari

Aeneaus,

This is a most distressing sequence of events! I will initiate a full inquiry as to what happened. I cannot replace your gold, but I can provide you with some items you have lost. Seek me out in three weeks and I will see what I can do.

Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost

Zounds, McGregor has beaten me to the punch. Aeneaus, if McGregor is unable to satisfy your needs, seek me as well and I too will see if I can assist you in this deplorable situation!

- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Master Blacksmith

I know you had them when I last left you, I remember traveling into the night with you to find your sword on the battlefield. If I see anyone with your sword and shield then I will do what I can to get them back for you.

Novi

To those of you whom have offered assistance I thank you. Your kind words have drawn me out of a dark place I have been dwelling in since the past market. I do appreciate it. I guess not all adventurers are as horrible as some. I offer my services to any and all who help me. And to those who stole from me, perhaps in the future just ask me.

A

Just wanted to see it made clear that though I returned your things to the earth circle after the fight, I took nothing from them. I was forced to set them down near the trail for a short time whilst I tended to some of the fallen, but to my knowledge, everything was still there. I didn't check the contents before or after the trip back, so I don't know if anything was taken during that time. I cannot speak for anyone else on this matter, but you have what I know. Good luck in recovering your things, and hopefully finding the culprit(s).

-Artinious

Back