To the Citizens of the Crossroads - Important

Polare

Count
To those who may reside in the Crossroads, I bear greivous tidings.

I went today to speak to Papa Dayeva. Instead of finding the lively Romani camp of the Dayeva I have come to know, I found only a scorched ruin. There were obvious signs of combat only a few days ago along with seven permanently dead Romani brothers and sisters.

I will be asking the Count to post guards over the scene that none may approach it. I ask that any who have news of this issue or of the other Dayeva come see myself, Magistrate Savelli, or His Excellency immediately. This crime shall not go unpunished.

Polare Lissenstine
Seneschal of His Excellency Count Di'Orsini

I haven't got forever... well, maybe I do.

And you will stop those who are of the blood from seeing that place without the company of Giorgio guards...

Fantastic. Sounds like you've moved from Giorgio to Gaje.

Unless there's something I've missed?

Blood and Ashes,
-TD, KBN

Trystan,

As always, one would be advised to contact the party responsible at the moment before leaping to conclusions. Kindly recall past circumstances where assuming things without asking has led to misunderstandings.

I would be happy to talk to you about this in three days' time when most people will be assembling in the Crossroads, or even earlier if you are around. I would value your advice on how to deal with this situation should you be in a position to assist me.

-Polare

hmm, what could it be?

I don't believe I have jumped to conclusions... I think you're missing something. Forgetting something too.

Aid me, and I aid you.

-TD, KBN

Back