To the Defenders of our Bastions:

Sudupta

To the Defenders of our Bastions:

I write to alert you all to a new danger in the fight against the Withering. It has come to our attention that someone is twisting the dwarven craft of ghost metal smithing, creating spirit-laden weapons tainted with necromancy. At least one of these weapons has been witnessed in the hands of a necromancer who summoned forth its spirit as a spectral undead. Another of these so-called “dark metal” weapons was seen to be draining the strength out of our Harvest guards with each successful blow.

These weapons are necromantic and must be destroyed. As with ghost metal, many of these dark metal blades can be destroyed with three “shatter” spells. Others are magical and must be destroyed ritually.

Upon sight, many dark metal weapons are indistinguishable from ghost metal weapons. This is why I am asking each Bastion's celestial guild to identify ghost metal weapons at cost. I urge everybody who finds a ghost metal weapon to have it identified before using it in combat.

When the portals re-open, a representative of the Harvestlands will travel to each bastion with any new information we can provide.

In service,
Princess Arianne
Second daughter to her royal majesty, Queen Beah,
Knight of the Harvest

Back