To the Nobility of Finn Castle Keep

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
My Lords and Ladys,

It is of grave importance that I speak with one of you as soon as possible. I will be in the Bastion until your return. Something has happened in our recent journies that I want to make sure you are aware of. I will be either here in the tavern or at my cabin by the lake.

In Service,

~Squire Paladar

Chamberlain Southkin,

It may be best to have as many of the nobles as possible meet as quickly as they can with Squire Paladar. The fate of a new Bastion may depend on it.

~Guildmistress Keely Quinn Brenna-Erinelanath

Guildmistress Keely,

It is difficult to gather all the nobles in the town proper at one time, as we are almost constantly attending to matters outside the protection of the Bastion Flames. If you and Paladar have important information, I will be pleased to pass it on to the other nobles in due course. We can discuss the specifics in private.

-Lord Chamberlain Francis Southkin

My Lord Chamberlain Southkin,

My concerns are simple and as such.

A new circle has been created but lacks protection and is currently under siege by those of Sadeen Moor.

Lord Orin was captured and is being held prisoner and will be charged by the laws of Sadeen Moor. By his word, he can not rift out to escape and ordered us to leave him be.

There are other things that must be discussed, but these are the most pressing in my eyes.

Please let me know how I can be of assistance in these matters.

In Service and Loyalty,

~Squire Paladar

Back