To the People of Brunston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkalin3

Knight
To the former subjects of Dragonreach,

Your former King has abandoned you. His forces have been routed, and his men are fleeing. Fear not though, my only interest is in protecting you. Let it be known from this day forth, I am claiming Brunston as my county. My men have supplies, and coin for those who can provide us with information on there whereabouts of the former nobles of Dragonreach. Additionally, we are now taking additional recruits into our ranks. I pay well, and there is much chance for advancement. Seek out men in red and gold. You will see them everywhere from this day forward.

By my Hand,
Count Bartholomew Sebastian

Veto.

Nigel Allgood

To clarify the Traitor Bartholomew Sebastian's message:

His Majesty Voth Silverthread has abandoned no one. At his Majesty's command, adventurers this past market day located Bartholomew Sebastian and brought about his permanent death. Count Thadius Savoy continues to rule over the County of Brunston. Count Thadius continues to employ the adventures who reside in Asyl to assist the populous by dealing with those issues that arise while he and his army continue to secure the borders. Finally, if there is anyone in need of shelter over the winter months you are welcome to come to the fortifications near my tower. While we have little we are willing to share what we have to ensure that everyone survives the coming winter.

Mathis
Order of the Emerald Flame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back