To the sla of Bobthitet, to those who knew Torvik!

KialdaLoa

Scholar
New Hampshire Staff
(The dreamscape is suddenly hot and dusty, and you feel a sense of anxiety, perhaps a sense of being watched or hunted. From out of nowhere, a deafening hiss cries out and you see a
cheetah sarr leap up atop a sandy dune. If you have met her before, you recognize Nikhujo. She surveys the desert in front of her, then straightens up and shouts.)

Let it be know! I am Ukzwe of the Chee Klax, former Sla of Bobthitet! I am this year's victor of Fev Hoq Sprik, and upon ascending to Lab, I have defeated the former Zrad, Torvik of the Shir
Klax! He has lost all power!

If you were once property of his, that is NO LONGER true! By my honor, you are freed! Nothing is keeping you anywhere! Leave his abuse behind you! Flee this awful foreign jungle! Find me, if you so desire, but you owe me NOTHING. Bear no shame! Travel the mists! Find your hunt! I have seen our people hunt nightmares, I have seen our people hunt vampires. Stay alive and grow stronger, every day you are a testament to his failure and ruin! Make a free life for yourself however you see fit!

Mikzat, I believe you are still out there, and you are still strong. Ukenu and I are looking for you. I will likely be in Laerthan, through the mists. Ask for Nikhujo.

(The cheetah's demeanor shifts, her face steels itself and she finishes in almost a mumble)

Chulainn. I am looking for you, too. I got done what I said I would do.

(With a quick roll of her shoulders and glance around, she sprints off and the dream fades.)

A deep rumbling growl is heard.

Back