To those that wish to learn

To those who new to Shademarch, or just need to know skill,
I had many talk with me past market days who wish to learn more about fighting skills. I be very busy an now make time for those who need learning. If you new and need to know things, seek me out beginning of market an I will teach you things that may keep you alive in battle.
If you have a skill needed learning, seek me out an I teach you as well, if I not know it I find you teacher.

To more experienced, if you wish to share your knowledge make youself known, an gather with us Friday night to share.

"Thou shalt protect the weak, and constitute thyself the defender of them."
-Kendra Boulderfist

I will gladly teach others to fight as well. Feel free to seek me out any time this weekend if you want to learn - I know multiple fighting styles and a few advanced weapon techniques I can pass on.

Briar of First Forest

I'm still looking to learn field-bindings if anyone there would be willing to teach me.

I'll pass on any requests to be the target of combat training this Market Day however.

-Vadis Thenholt
Initiate of the Black Wolves

Vadis, I think we can help you out there. I will also be available to teach some basic and more advance martial techniques.

-Sheriff York Winters

Thenholt said:
I'm still looking to learn field-bindings if anyone there would be willing to teach me.

I'll pass on any requests to be the target of combat training this Market Day however.

-Vadis Thenholt
Initiate of the Black Wolves

That's how you make friend though...right Gandian?

Fern

To be fair Vadis, you did seem to enjoy Kendra hitting you over and over again.

-Asher

I am seeking to learn the art of inspecting the physical well-being of another this market day, Healer Icey graciously instructed me on basic vital inspection, including the binding of wounds and I have taken to practicing that to a great extent.

-Thorgrim Stoneaxe, of the Runebinder Clan

Darkcrescent said:
To be fair Vadis, you did seem to enjoy Kendra hitting you over and over again.

-Asher

She hit me once...my ribs are still sore.

-Vadis

Thorgrim I can teach that.

- Kendra Boulderfist

Kendra_1stBarb said:
Thorgrim I can teach that.

- Kendra Boulderfist
Excellent, if you're willing to have me as a student, I'm more than willing to learn, let us discuss further at the gathering.

-Thorgrim Stoneaxe of the Runebinder Clan

I could probably use some teaching :yes: I'm not sure what kind of things you'd be teaching, though.

Also, have a gummy bear.

~Val

If there is need for training of the martial skills I may be of assistance. It has been a long while since I have been to an outpost of the more adventuresome peoples. Perhaps a few years have even passed.

If I happen to make it to your encampment I would love to increase the knowledge of war and martial prowess.

Travel well,
--------

THIS IS A SOMN PLOT RESPONSE

I too am in need of advancing up the martial skill path. Plus, I am also willing to teach that which I already know to help ensure that the fighting way is spread to everyone who needs to know how to staunch the corrupt tide...

- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Wanderer, Dwarven Master Blacksmith, Initiate Broker & self admitted troublemaker

Back