To those under the heel of fae or dragonkind, an offer of freedom.

Lurin

Duke
I call out to the innocents of Fortannis,

Those who have felt the cruel, crass, and uncaring touch of dragonkind, or the many courts of fae. For too long have so many lands suffer under the power of creatures who come to their power not by struggle and strife, but by birth right. Those that do not value the life they deem beneath them, that would toy and manipulate the futures of races for their own amusements and ends.

I was once a man who saw such suffering, turning to a life of adventure I grew in power, but even in such cases as we could fight against these creatures it was to a stand still. There was always another Fae lord, another Dragon Prince, another creature of magic and lore to take it's place.

So I, and my compatriots sought to find a better way, to find a way to not only fight these creatures but to limit their power and prevent their return. It has been a hard road, one has been lost to his own concerns of honor. Another, the most peaceful was lost in the death thrashings of the dragons in the first land we have liberated. Most recently a third feel while protecting our interest. Those the have fallen have not done so in vain, for the first lands have been cleansed. Within a year, we expect to be ready to begin helping others, but so close to our goals we find ourselves impatient, unable to wait and leave other lands in servitude.

So I call out to you, fellow citizens of Fortannis, help is available, relief is possible, reach out, call for help, your cries will no longer be endless echos into the night we will come, with force and fire and remove your oppressors from your lands.

You have but to ask, and open the door I will gladly show you how.

-Tarrant
An endless fighter for the freedom of Fortannis.

NO EVERYONE STAY HOME HE'S BAD

Dagmara Glueckspilz

You must be getting truly desperate.

Tarrant, or The Shade, is one of the last two remaining Lords of the Corrupt. A vampire with delusions of grandeur. The Corrupt are a plague on the Sheltered Lands - their presence is draining the essence of the land itself, and within a couple years, the land will die if they are not rooted out.

The Corrupt seek to use the Sheltered Lands as a launching point for an invasion on the rest of Fortannis, to cleanse all lands of greater creatures like the Fae and the Dragons using their near-endless numbers and massive abominations that will serve as siege weapons against the other lands. Even if they are capable of taking their hordes across the Mists and defeating those that guard those lands, they will leave behind nothing but a desolate wasteland. Do not heed this call.

Tarrant - you and your brethren killed The Researcher. Vutha, greatest of the dragons, slayed The Heart. We felled your greatest warrior, The Harroc. Now you are on the run and this desperate ploy is the best you can do? You will fall, and The Architect will follow soon thereafter. It's inevitable. We're coming for you.

Briar of the Sheltered Lands

Last edited:
I'll make the same offer, but I'm not a vampire. All the freedom, none of the gross undeadness.

-Dorgun

As I was reading this, I was wondering why he left out the undead as they are just as much of a problem as dragons and fae.
Now I know.

Trevor Dae

BETRAYER!

YOU WHO ARE CURSED.

WE HUNT YOU AND YOU ARE ALREADY WEAK.

You who cursed my people's shamans and made them Forsaken. Who lead my people into ruin. You are abomination. There is reason you are name corrupt and you do not deny.

One of you ally lost to his concern of honor? Here what happen. He saw da sacrifice dat Charir da Elder Red work to save the foxkyn he protect and think
'Maybe not all dragon bad? Maybe we should only get rid of them if they bad and not just kill of of em?'

So the shade had the Harroc
KILL HIM ....

They are without honor. Da shade slaughtered me inside a circle like animal. Me got stuck cause me was trying to get people out of the corrupt land.

I name you coward. You are without honor.

Do not listen to poison words.

-Stone Seeker Ragnarok

*a sleepy voice, edged in annoyance*

Vampire.

If you want to disturb my meditations, come to Calliphestus so I can ash you properly.

Wear your best. It'll be an important day in your unlife. Dress for the occasion.

-Zeth

A word of caution to those who would openly express such things...

An enemy is less dangerous when he does not know he is your enemy.

-Daedric

That's smart Daedric, but I'm pretty sure he already knows because earlier this year he killed a pile of dirty orphans to make sure we would know he's bad.

Dagmara Glueckspilz

Mr. Tarrant,

Assuming you're misunderstood. How can we have a private conversation about help? I think we could help each other, as I know some things.

- Ferris Vermouth

Back