To those who knew me briefly...

Korvayle

Hello adventurers.

This has been my first market day. I am sorry to say that it shall also be my last. My spirit was weakened twice, and though I have been a soldier for some time, it has become obvious that the dangers which you face on a daily basis are far beyond my ability to handle. Though I tried my best, I could not hold my own in the shield wall, and so I will retire from it rather than become a weakness which endangers us all.

For those few who knew and spoke to me, I thank you for your kindness in my time of trial. Especially to the one called Kit, who soothed the fear and loneliness that I felt because of returning to the earth circle for the first time ever and finding no one to speak to, I am in your debt greatly. I hope to speak to you in the future and learn of your travels.

To Jemica, I will see the magical armor which you sold to me on credit returned to you. Keep the gold for your kindness.

To Yulfric, I wish you success in your quest to master the art of blacksmithing. The staves you sold me are of the highest quality, and I would be proud to call you battle-brother or have you as my smith.

To my dear friend Anthony, who introduced me to market days, please await my letter. Know that I hold no Ill-will toward you.

To Asher, I thank you for all of your magical and mundane council, and I am pleased that the ritual succeeded and we did not travel to the earth circle in vain.

To Fredric, your attempts to help me find a replacement for my shattered shield and your magical and mundane council were beyond what I would expect from a relative stranger. I thank you for your overflowing kindness.

To Val and Reyn and Thorgrim, friends in battle, carry on. May you never fall but for that which you believe in.

To Regan, you were a wonderful commander, and I would have been proud to follow you into battle on the front lines against the corrupt. Long life and many slain foes to you.

For those wondering what comes next for me, I am proud to say that I shall not give up the fight entirely. Rather, I will recede further back from this danger to a place where I can aid our fight best. I shall join the earth guild, and dedicate myself full time to understanding the school of healing. I hope to obtain an understanding of formal magic within several years. Perhaps, if market day comes to this location again, I hope that we will share stories over a hot meal and a glass of mead.

Don't give up the fight, friends. I hope to see you at the guild and not in the circle, but if I do, I will do my best to soothe your spirit with a worthy tale.

Until next we meet,
Korvayle

OOG: [small]I am retiring my character to get half the build back on a card with 0 deaths. I should return in September as an archer scholar specializing in bindomancy.[/small]

Attachments

• Korvayle.png
    Korvayle.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 130
Back