To those who seek an ending to the Darkness: A warning.

Gunnar

Squire
I am glad that the people of Icenia can bond together towards a common goal; that these cursed creatures will be brought to an end. A word of caution, however, to each and every adventurer willing to make the journey the Fairedale.

Be cautious; this is not some usual toil where the creatures we fight will care about being hit; either by steel, stone, or Earth Magic. They will come, and continue coming; as they are little more than rabid animals.

There is no cowardice in not coming; this is a battle where some of us will not return, so for those of you who do not have the strength, stay and live, so that you too may fight our fight someday, should we fail.

To those that come, I will bleed freely with you, and die beside you to make sure this plague never infests the Earth, ever again.

I do, however have a request.

To any and all who have a tendency to fight recklessly: This will NOT be the place for it. Understand that these creatures will draw and feed upon you without any remorse, and should you separate yourself from your group and be taken down, the only thing that will come of it is more lives lost from your recklessness. Those of us who heal will have no choice but to leave you behind. Please understand this, as it is very important; the potential of you running off alone will -not- work for this coming gather.

Please understand that in order to fight this force and succeed, the band of Adventurers MUST work together; else we will all be doomed to this plague. That means taking commands and listening to those in charge. That means making a tactical retreat if the front of the battle is lost. We fight now for so much more than just Fairedale; we fight for the survival of every man, woman, and child who calls Icenia their home. Their lives are in -your- hands.

To any and all who wish to help, please send missive to me with your strengths, and I will make recommendations accordingly. My group and I have fought undead for quite some time, and I have researched these creatures for a while now.

The time for action has come.

-Aislynn Ravenshire

If I am able to figure out how to navigate the mists, I will stand by your side to rid your lands of these abominations.

Adon

You know I am with you Aislynn.

A word of clarification. I have not met up with these creatures in battle; I have only researched them. I have looked to any and all newsletters, as well as have talked to those who have, and tried to dig up anything and everything I can regarding the vampire Morganna and his bloodline. I have spent time slaying other undead, as well as have a comrade who has a specific familiarity with the one named Arienne.

I hope things brings to light a little more clarification on my end.

-Aislynn Ravenshire

As you know, I will stand beside you until my last breath should it be necessary. The taint and corruption these creatures have brought is intolerable. I stand ready and willing at your side.

-Gwendara Alanik
Seneschal of the Stormblades

So everyone is heading into a strange land to fight evil that will attack us if we leave our little groups, feed upon us, and eventualy leave us as little bloody piles of goo waiting to ressurect? Eh, sounds like fun. I'm in.

For some, this fight is a choice. A choice to risk themselves so that others may be safe: the merit of a true hero.

For others, this fight is a vow. A sworn oath to see a monster destroyed for its crimes.

Be you there for honor or duty, know this: Blood will be spilled, on both sides. Lives may well be lost, some forever.

Be you there for honor or duty, know I will be standing there as well.

Squire Ulthoc of Nordenn, Warrior of Sheep Tribe

Uthoc, you say for some its a choice, but you know damn well for us there is no choice. I shall be there, for better or for worse. Here they may come, but no further.

Till the Full Moon is no more,
Amaranthus Landcharmer

Well for me it is a choice and as my blood was spilled last gathering I am raring to spill some of theres in return. My Hammers shall be there pounding their bodies into the purifying earth.I have a particular plan to use a sanctuary spell and bance around them taunting and chastizing and blocking there weapon blows untill the spell gives. I won't be able to swing a weapon while in the spell but I will be able to taund and anny and distract and get them to swing there weapons at me and maybe even turn there backs to someone else that has a weapon.

The once killed Landiara (aka. Balls)

Balls,

That plan will work well until they spell you down.

Please don't be an idiot. It will only make those who are there for righteous causes work harder.

Until I bring Back the Sun,

Dikembe

/sigh....
Let us hold our tongues on insults if you disagree with something said....

Balls,
Feel free to fight with me when the enemy comes we can discuss the use of other resources you may have, though not the tactics you have in mind.

For others or other groups, Anyone wishing to stand shoulder to shoulder with me, I will proudly lead you/ stand beside you. Those of no traveling group, or military organizations. You do not have to stand alone when battle comes, my invitation is extended to you as well. I will fight with anyone willing to listen, those who will remember the importance of silence and order in battle itself. Those who shall be without fear.

At the gathering look for myself or either of my Centurion's, Uzzio of Tusnia or Marius Agrippa, as they will be with us as well.

- Ithica Aurturion Polynikes

Balls,
Understand that this is no joke. Morganna and his filth have been a plague to Icenia since before most of you were adventuring; indeed, even before I came out of the forest.

If you choose to mull about and amuse yourself, find somewhere else to do it. It will only end up getting people killed. There is no humor, no wit in fighting these creatures. There is only Life, or Death. They are not the usual run of the mill trolls, or undead, or any other; they are the very essence, the very core of the evil we fight day to day.

I would appreciate a more serious tone to this subject, and not one of merriment; it can come later, when these creatures have been wiped from our homes.

-Aislynn Ravenshire

Oh, no don't get me wrong! I am not joking! Most of me know the side of me that is in the tavern when its time to relax and take the edge off. Not many of you have even noticed me on the field of battle. There is a reason for that. NO ONE AT ALL EXPECTS ME TO TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUS! I may not be a front line fighter. going toe to toe with the enemy but there are many skills that are just as needed when dealing with any enemy and to my calculations and research I can take 4 spells of there's that deal damage a fear before I have to worry about the Sanctuary dropping and me being effected unless I miss calculated the amount of dagger blows that the Ice spell they cast deal. I died once to these creatures and since then I plan not to do so again and will not take unnecessary risks. Yes all those who met me know I play hard But that Is also so I can fight even harder. You can only ask a few but those that truly know me know that my convictions on the battle field are stronger than most. I have charged groups of more than 10 monsters at a time to keep them off of Zaterina so she could life someone before there death count finishes and she never took a single hit. I am normally in the back, true, but that is because I have taken up the position of body guard to Lady Zaterina so that I can die keeping the masses off her while she heals the rest of the town. Another one that knows my convictions Is Ithica himself who I wouldn't let run into trouble no matter what while feared.
I take this extremely serious and do believe it is no laughing matter, and think it ludicrous that people would think that I would do something that would put another life in danger.

Landiara,
My apologies if you have proven your stout-heartedness in the past, as we have yet to meet. A word of advice; if you are protecting Zatarina, you should not want to wish to die protecting her; it would be better for you to live, so she can continue to have a guardian.

For this battle, it is imperitive to stay upright; to spend a moment on the ground could prove detrimental, as I've heard of these creatures feasting upon anything that's fallen.

-Aislynn Ravenshire

I find that those that are prepared to die are the ones that strive to do anything possible without hesitation and are more effective in battle.

But thank you for your concerns. I look forward to meeting you at this coming gathering in five days' time.

Glorianna and Aislynn,

I need to meet with you before we go into Fairdale. It is a matter of great importance.

Shya

shyacorak said:
Glorianna and Aislynn,

I need to meet with you before we go into Fairdale. It is a matter of great importance.

Shya

Woman

dont do this to me. WHAT.

I hate it when you do this.

~Glori

Back