To those who traveld with Briar Rose {ooog: aka, Ladies Night}

Sita

Scholar
My sincerest apologies for not sending this dreaming sooner. My mind has been... a bit muddled.

After we helped Briar Rose, and freed the Dryad, we were graciously given a box of coin, potions, battle scrolls, and weaponry. Those who were present Sunday morning before the waking of Fortanis chose what they could use from the box, and were given their part of the coin we had.

There is still a considerable amount left, and Friend Tyrin, the Dark Elf merchant, has offered to merchant the remaining stock when we are in Sedovia in a few days. We will then be able to further split the coin for those who were with us.

The following is a list of those whose names we were able to get following our travels with Briar Rose, and those with stars next to their names received their coin Sunday morning.

If you are willing and able to do so, please send me a private dreaming with a place that we are able to send your coin through the mists and I will send it to you after the Sedovian gather. If any would like, I also have a list of what all was in the box, though I have not updated it after Sunday morning's choosings.

Those whose names we have, my apologies if I spell your name incorrectly:
Akemi*
Gem
The Baroness
Ruby
Shay*
Slice
Iso'Bel*
Orin*
Amory*
Tyrin*
Vellis*
Rue
Briony*
Nakia
Zuri*
Brulia
Gidg
July
Piper

Please also let me know if I have missed your name.

It was a pleasure meeting all of you, fighting beside you, and working together with you to free the Dryad and to close the rift allowing those creatures through. I hope your travels find you all well, and that we will be able to meet again.

Thank you,

Amory Thistleburr

{OOG: The rain blotted a couple names, so if I've gotten any terribly wrong, please let me know and I'll correct the post.
Styrie, I'm sorry if I got your character name wrong!}

Last edited:
Amory,

I have two things to say to you.

First, thank you very much for your work to divide what was provided in the box. It's a time consuming job, and I appreciate that you are willing to do it. I accepted a component as my share of what was in the box, and can be removed from this list as I should have no additional compensation.

Second, I applaud your actions that night. The way you approached the situation was atypical, and reminiscent of what real heroes should strive to be. You showed courage, creativity, and compassion, and it was a pleasure to see you in action.

I look forward to when we meet again.

All of the best,

Kasuni

Amory,

It has been too long since I've seen you, but I am always filled with pride when I hear how capable and remarkable an adventurer you've grown into.

I hope that I can one day hear your stories, because I would enjoy that very, very much.

-Zeth

Thank you both for your kind words. I respect you both greatly, and your words mean very much to me.

I am not always certain if I am acting correctly, especially when I am disobeying or ignoring orders. Which, Friend Kasuni, for that you have my apologies. And I will remove your name from the list here.

Friend Zeth - It has been too long! I have missed your friendship and guidance. I am hopeful that our paths will cross soon and that we will be able to talk and share stories again.

Safe travels to you both,

Amory

Amory,

From where I was standing, you disobeyed no orders. After orders were given, you respectfully asked if you could try something else, something that you viewed as more honorable. The answer was yes, and you pursued, and you were right.

Always ask if you see something that others don't.

All of the best,

Kasuni

Good morning, my friends!

My apologies for the silence, but I have not forgotten our travels, or that I have coin to send to many of you.

Friend Tyrin completed the merchanting of the leftover items at the last Sedovian gather, and I have begun separating the coin to send through the mists.

I have responses from a small few on where to send their coin. If you have not sent your information, and are able to do so, please feel free to contact me via a private dreaming. I will be working on sending the coin over the next few weeks to those whose information I have. The rest I will hang on to until our paths cross again.

Safe travels to you all,

Amory

Back