To those who were in Ector

Lanna Rose

Fighter
On behalf of Baron Garathon and all of the people in Ector I would like to thank all of those who attend the past gather and helped us to push out the Thessi threat.

We still have much to do in order to rebuild Ector after the fires that are in the underground areas. If you can spare any time in helping to evacuate the people of Ector it would be much appreciated. We are building refugee camps in both Dragonhart and in Halifax. You will be able to find High Guard Dominic and Lord Captain Khorwyn in Ector working to help people gather what they need to move out.

It is unknown currently the extent of the damage. The Stone Over Lord that we summoned informed us that the necromantic sewage that we had encountered has leaked out into the water table in Ector, making it uninhabitable. Any help with this matter will be appreciated. However our main priority is to evacuate the citizens of this area to more habitable places.

Again thank you for your aid and if you have any further questions please seek me out in Greystone or contact me.

Dame Readelle Taurasan

Dame Readelle,

My services are at your disposal. I was planning on staying in Ector for a few weeks to assist in any rebuilding, but it seems now with a tainted water supply that rebuilding really doesn't make much sense. I am currently assisting the engineers as needed and you can find me with them.

Folonius

Back