To those willing to stand in the face of danger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkalin3

Knight
To those willing to stand in the face of danger,

I have need of your services. Spring should be a time for planting, sowing, and growth. Instead my people bleed. I am bound by my word to not leave Bonney. However, I am not bound to let me people suffer. I have treasures old and expensive. I can trade for services rendered in the name of my people. I'm informed that there is a formal board to post work. Any man or woman who can present me with 3 or more jobs completed that match their abilities, can stand before me in court in Bonney and be rewarded.

King Lycergis

Your Majesty,

What ails your people so? Though I am from faraway lands and not of your people, I will take their cause as my own. All people should be allowed to pursue life.

Jehan

King Lycergis-

I am sure the adventurers will take you up on your offer. For those of us that do not know the way to court in Bonney, please either send a messenger with directions this Friday night to the gathering or provide written directions here.

Thank you for your guidance,

Stremthi Wayfound of the Menelen Elves

Your majesty,
I can not sit idly by as your people suffer hardship, i will do anything I can to better their lives and treat that which ails them. By my word as a protector of the innocent, may my shield protect those that are wronged, my strength route the evil, and my blade seek the unjust.

Ardos Irani

I was lead to believe that there might also be a bounty in the Court in Bonney for certain ritual scrolls, can anyone confirm the veracity of this rumor?

Mathis
Order of the Emerald Flame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back