Togashin Zanabanath

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
Squire Togashin Zanabanath
Valdanian Time, 1110 to 1209
Fortanian Time, 510 to 609

Today, we mourn, the loss of a good friend, brother, and squire.

His death will not be in vain, for he died a death worthy of a man who cares more for others then of himself. It is true; he let himself get enslaved to the most horrible of masters and then stole but even though these things were considered bad, his actions, saved a life, very likely many, in return for giving up his own. From the time he came into town to the time he left us, he fought enslavement from the inside out and continued to fight it until his final breath. There has never been a mystic quite like him to fight enslavement in this way. He did what he could to fix the wrongs he had done and make them right. Truly the death of a hero.

These things are what we should remember him by, not the bad he did, but the good things, from the time he came to Horn’s End to help return the balance of the elements, to the determination he held to keep time together, to the rescue of a child corrupted by a dragon, to his loyalty to his King, to the miles and miles he tracked a beast of ice, and the strength to carry on and save lives.

He will forever be remembered as an outstanding Friend, a loyal Squire, and most of all, the best big brother a girl could ever have. Now is the time to celebrate him, and all he has done for us and Fortannis. May he be forever in all our hearts and always a part of our spirits.

We must remember that life is beautiful…

Toga, Thanks for all you’ve done, you still live in me.

Lady Eldandiril Zanabanath
Squire of Balance under Sir Cum’lo Nimbus
Ambassador to His Majesty Nathaniel Daefell of Valdanis
Morale officer of the Brotherhood of Lifestorm
Andarian Warden of Truth.

I would like much to share memory I have of our friend.

Dhe firs' one I have of him is when I came to dhe land for dhe firs' time in my life. I was alone and frightened...and being chased by kobolds. My first' memory of him is him saving me, who was to him a stranger at dhe time. Dhis says so much to him character. I saw him much after dhis. We drank toget'er, cried toget'er, fought toget'er, healed each ot'er and to dhe very end, I was proud to call him my friend.

Sincerely,

May Him Find Him Rest,

~Marcey

Squire Togashin Zanabanath shall be remembered. That he was able to reclaim in his last moments some part of what he lost adventuring, I count as a kindness from the Earth. The Squire shows us all what awaits for us, what can happen in a world beset by Imbalance. He died as he lived, in the heat of battle. Else, I will not speak; the Dead know their weight, we Living need not speak their deeds.

Master of Revelry Kismet and Ambassador Eldandiril, you have my condolences - if there is aught I can do in this dark time, seek me out.

Master Dramthin Hartsboon
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Elle, You have said in words much of what i feel. for what you didn't say i only remark, Togashin was and still is my dearest friend, and brother. Without him i fell as though half of me is gone, the half which would laugh instead of cry. which would speak to instead of shun an outsider. I only had a few short years to know him, but if given all of time im sure he could have taught me so many more was in which to be a better me, to myself, and the rest of fortannis.

Squire in title, Knight in deed. I shall say no more about him here. but he is not dead to me, and i pray he never will be.

Cazik

I miss Toga so much. I had just found him again... I had so much to tell him and did not get the chance instead our last days together were in anger. I feel like giving up and moving on to somewhere new but I know that Toga would not have wanted that. No, I will stand and fight as he would do...I will remeber him always for he is standing next to me...

Cerria

Back