Tournament Dinner

jzick1984

Hello Dear Folks,

I know many of you have little knowledge of me. Well I am presenting to all that I have decided in the time of our cooks absence to step up as we are having a tournament, that I shall be the cook for the festivities. I am presenting here the menu for all to see. I have not much funding in my pocket so I will be doing the best I may with what I have.

Breakfast on Saturday will consist of flat cakes and eggs. There will possibly be coffee, but only if I might happen across such a merchant that has it at a discount rate.

Dinner on Saturday- This will be a dinner to enjoy. I am serving a lovely Chicken Rulade (tenderized chicken stuffed with spinach, mozzarella cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and a dash of preferred seasoning), Herb Rice and Sauteed vegetables(Zucchini, Squash, Carrots). This will be a plated dinner, so I will be asking if everyone could try to stay out of the dinning hall for the hour leading up to dinner, I plan to try to serve at 6 pm events and happenings in town to influence time as needed. Further following dinner will be a decedent dessert. Rose will be the one taking the reigns on that one with making a Mint strawberry shortcake.

As for the ones in town that do not eat meat I will be making a 3-cheese lasagna for you all with the rice and vegetables. Please understand that the cheeses that I get are expensive and I regret to state this but will only be able to serve it to the people who dislike the taste of the flesh or if you happen to be allergic to the main dish.

I would like to state that I will further be doing breakfast on Sunday as a repeat of what I am serving on Saturday morning.

If I happen to come across some excess fruit bearing plants, I will try to grab more fruit to be served with the pancakes for breakfast.

I look forward to serving you all, and I hope that my skills do not let anyone down or leave any one hungry.

Lennox

Back