tournament event and rules?

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
NEPA Staff
Do we know what they are yet?

Absolutely there will be a series of 1 on 1 archer battles.
Possibly a grand archer battle as well.

I think HQ still does "real" archery for that event Craig. So..yeah.

There will certainly be 'real' archery in addition to these packet-based events, I believe

Yeah..and I'm not talkin in game.

Heya staff,
Any ideas on rules or events etc? I'd like to commit funds and effort but wanna know what is going down.

Heya staff,
Any ideas on rules or events etc? I'd like to commit funds and effort but wanna know what is going down.

Hey Kyle,

Due to the amount of preparation going into the June event right now, we have yet to officially decide or announce the tournament events next month. Expect this announcement soon after this weekend's event.

Thanks!

Super sweet. Thanks guys. Just looking to prep​

Related but not a "have you written all the crazy events and rules and whatnot" question- are you planning a ball? Nerd prom yay! ^_^

I can say with absolute certainty that there will be an entertainment portion!

The official announcement regarding the tourney events is coming soon! I promise!

I intend to leave the portion of the weekend beginning from around dinner to 9 o clock open for people to entertain and be entertained. If everyone or most of everyone is cool with a more formal party, then heck yeah we can have nerd prom.

Also, will have tourney events up tomorrow.

Alto says he wants wine and dancing. Perhaps we should open up a poll to decide if we are doing a informal or formal party?

Waits dancing ladies!? Take my money!! Also ..nerd prom.. Grim gets ditched again.

Reactions: Vox
Why have one type of party when you can have both.

Bill

That way lies madness.

Back