Tower Run?

Hey,

Anyone up for a tower run next market day? I know Durl's in... need two more.

Garmok

You don't think there will be any of those things that arn't allergic to regular swords like most things in there do ya? Durl doesn't got a fancy silver sword or nothin...

Can you use a bow, Durl? I could make you some silvered arrows. Maybe I could silver a weapon for you in my shop, if you like?

Nah, Durls not an arrow tosser, but if you could give his weapons some of that silver stuff, that would be good.

You mean quicksilver coatings or actually silvering a weapon for you? I could do bot'. One eez jus' more expensive dhan dhe ot'er.

some of you may have heard how far i progressed in the tower by myself...so i would truely enjoy seeing what a group of four may accomplish 20, 30 levels?

i can even bring a silver sword or two , its flame magic that i lack. those pesky trolls just dont stay down without fire and i forgot my tinder box!

-Cazik Yeace-

Marcena,

Durl will use whatever you got extra, what does expensive mean? If it means lighter or stronger thats the better one for Durl, but he's not choosey.

Ohhhh, Durl doesn't play the collection game. I guess I'll just have to make due with the weapons I got and jes hit the things harder.

That'd be nice, Maybe I gots a souvenier in my bag that you'll like, I found some of those burning papers and things when I was wandering in that crossroads place, I was gunna give em to Arkemedes who loves em but I'm sure he won't mind sharing.

Lurin said:
That'd be nice, Maybe I gots a souvenier in my bag that you'll like, I found some of those burning papers and things when I was wandering in that crossroads place, I was gunna give em to Arkemedes who loves em but I'm sure he won't mind sharing.

We may need some of those burning papers to make it through the tower, Durl. Talk to Cazik about it... and so - are we agreed on our team?

Cazik
Garmok
Durl
Marcena

Sound good? Or no?

Sounds fine wit' me. Durl can repay me by nye missing him target! Maybe a backrub. :)

But, I seem to be occupied in Valdanis for avile, I may nye be able to make it dhere on time. :(

Back