Town Box Auction Items

Keallit

Artisan
Hello all!

With the gathering coming up, there had been a few people with items they wanted to put towards the town box auction. If you have something you'd like to auction, please feel free to send a pigeon and I can update as things come in.

1 cookie dough pie (100% proceeds to the town box, donated by Locke)
1 quilted belt pouch (50% proceeds to the town box, donated by Auryn)
Assorted pouches and jewelry (labeled at market, donated by Auryn)
1 Coin purse (50% proceeds to the town box, donated by Gerty)
1 Silver Short Sword (50% proceeds to the town box, donated by Gerty)
1 Capelet (50% proceeds to the town box, donated by Gerty)
1 Ultra Premium Quiver of Arrows (50% proceeds to the town box, donated by Gerty)
1 Blooming tea pot with blooming tea included ( 100% proceeds to the town box, donated by an anonymous donor who wishes only to be noted as Shadow's Harvest Helping Hand)
1 pan of chocolate chip Blondies (75% proceeds to the town box, donated by Mint)

Auction will take place either before or after town tea depending on how busy things get.

-Locke

Last edited:
Let's do a silent auction with the bidding ending at town tea. Allowing bids in increments of silver maybe a good idea.

I will put forward an empty coin purse, a fancy dagger, a capelet, and an ultra premium quiver of arrows. All at 50% proceeds going to the town box.

Gertude the Gruntuled

Silent auction sounds like an excellent idea. Thank you, Gerty

-Locke

I have an additional assortment of pouches, jewelry, and the like I'd like to put up for auction as well, with most of the proceeds going to the town for everything except two of the necklaces, which I'd like half the proceeds from.
-Auryn

Change that dagger to a silvered short sword. I may have gotten carried away with the fancy bits

-Gertrude

Not too late at all, we really appreciate it!

-Locke

Back