Town Hall at December Gather

MondayMcGee

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
Hello friends,

Though our last attempt at a Town Hall meeting in Enerret was rather rudely interrupted by the hatching of yet another Necromoth, I do think the exchange of information was helpful, and I’d like to try another attempt at this coming gather.

I plan to hold a Town Hall at 11 bells on Saturday morning. It is my hope that this will allow people some time for their initial business on Friday evening, as well as accounting for late arrivals to the gather. Please join us if you wish to be informed about issues that concern the White Tenebrous Walkers and other adventurers, if you have information you are willing to share that may be pertinent to our various tasks, or if you have any other matters you wish to bring to our group as a whole.

It is my understanding that there are two primary issues before us at present.

First, the Lord of Eternal Life. Every time we have gathered this year, we have faced one of her Necromoths, and often, herself or her associates. I would be very surprised indeed if she did not continue to attack us and cause chaos throughout the lands of Enerret. Squire Shin wishes to take the lead on our group’s efforts at putting a stop to this.

Second, when we gathered last, a well was discovered in the Selunari homeland, with an inscription that is believed to be a ritual of sorts that may allow for the permanent sealing away of the Tenebrous. I believe that Resete and Liorre spoke for their people on this matter last gather — do you wish to continue doing so?

It is my hope that we can share preliminary information about these matters in dream, to allow those who might not be fully informed (myself included!) to catch up without taking up too much of the valuable time when we are gathered together. For those of you who are particularly well informed in the matters at hand, your contribution here would be extremely helpful. I will share some of my own notes on the subject once I have a few moments to consult my journals.

Best,
Plue

OOG: For those of you whose characters do not dream, Plue will also post a message about the Town Hall meeting on the Brimm's Watch job board (though without the detail about our current tasks) and offer to relay messages for the non-dreamers if they wish to participate in advance of the gather.

I shall be in attendance and will be more than happy to relay our information and goals to the adventurers at large. We need to understand what we are in need of and how to move forward and the exchange of information will be helpful to all.

Back