Town Items

All-

I am trying to get a sense of what "town items" are out there right now. The ones I know of are Warrick's Tooth and Silverdeath, which hopefully will be complemented by a defensive item to be created from the proceeds of a sale of an item we found this past gathering. Are there any others?

My hope is that we can keep these town items in circulation so that each gathering, we can bring their force to bear on our enemies. Since they are town items, I suggest that between gatherings, we keep them in the circle locked box in the tavern.

Thoughts?

Stremthi Wayfound
Lost Wonders Trading Company

I know that in our haste, I left the Spell Store scroll on one of the gypsy's beds. Did you make sure to retrieve it, Stremthi?

As for town treasure, please, from this point forward, assume that any "cut" that Deos or I would garner from our healing during an adventure should be added to the town coffers; we require no treasure or items to perform our services. Our hobling friend, Percy, however, might like a gold or two thrown his way every once in awhile for funding of his gasses, which he only uses in defense of the town.

Allie

I do know that Bob is currently studying SilverDeath in between market days in the hopes of learning how to create similar items. However, I have no issue with ensuring it is at gatherings for the towns use.

If there is no reason for an item to be out of the coffer, I agree they should stay there.

I look forward to discussing this more with you at the next gathering.

~Ahlana~

Thanks for the response, Ahlana. It makes sense to allow Bob to continue studying it, but if we can have it present at gatherings, that would be excellent. I believe that Durk is going to make sure Warrick's Tooth is available at gatherings as well.

Yes, I look forward to discussing these issues more at the next gathering.

Best,

Stremthi

I will personally make sure that the sword makes it to all the upcoming gatherings. I hope Bob can learn what he needs off of it and we can have more than just the one soon! :D

Stremthi,

Werric's Tooth is your responsibility now, not mine. It will be in your hands a few days before the gathering.

Durk

I have gathered many secrets from Silverdeath and can replicate most of the properties stand alone, the real challenge comes from trying to put all the properties into one blade.

I always love to learn new techniques too, perhaps I can take a break from Silverdeath to study this Tooth you speak of.

Many blessings and I should be in town soon,
BtB

Bob,

The Tooth isnt anything special, not like SilverDeath. Im not a Blacksmith but I dont think there is anything to learn from it.

If you want to study it, I would talk to Stremthi.

Durk

Back