Town Loot Split and Accounting

Well Met,

I will be traveling alongside other visitors from Gavaria to Rathfall this coming feast. I have been requested by Auryn to assist in the logistics of any town auctions and related sharing of spoils. Adlao, as in the past, will have a specific sign in form. I will let her explain those details for those unfamiliar.

After the town endeavor and auction, loot will split based on the number of adventurers accounted for previously that day. Adventurers will be prompted to come up and collect their share. When you arrive at the auction table we will confirm and strike through your name on the list and provide you with your share. If your name is not on the list we cannot guarantee a share for you. If you do not collect (or are not in line to collect) your split 30 minutes after we start handing out coin your split of the loot will be considered forfeit (and may be used to provide a share to those that did not sign in properly). If you have any questions or concerns about this process please let me know.

Because of previous difficulties with obtaining an accurate census two extra shares will be created to cover any possible gaps. Should any of that coin remain it will be rolled forward into Rathfall's town box as to not contaminate the coffers.

(Placeholder for commentary about spellcrafting compensation should those expectations hold true in Rathfall).

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask

Respectfully,

FF

Previous Guidelines (some factors have changed since initial proposal based on feedback)

Last edited:
Greetings Friends,

As Franz noted above, I will be helping him and the other Town Leaders again to take the Town Census for us Unbounded. Please come see me at the start of Market once you are settled in.

With warm regard,

Housemother Adlao- HM, OPH

((OOG:
I was very happy that our Town Split went so smoothly last market with no errors!

Here’s a step by step of the process for transparency/posterity:
  • I’ll need to ask you some questions, like which days your are participating as a PC, or if you are leaving a day early, etc. Days you are present/PCing I'll circle, and days you are not present will be struck with an X.
    • If you leave the event early, please try to let me know so that I can adjust your entry and the Head Count for the rest of the event days.
  • I’ll write your PC’s name down for legibility
    • Because I’m asking for and fielding info, I won’t be adding people to the list by proxy- see me yourself in person.
    • No group/guild splits
  • When its time for the split, give your name to the Helper at the Auction table, and they will mark you down for that Town Mod.
  • Remember- make sure to pay attention after the auction is completed and to get your share of the Town Loot Split! If you don't collect yours promptly you will be out of luck!
Here’s a quick example from a 3 day to illustrate how this will work- It’s Saturday PM after the Big Town Mod:
  • Both Tava and Wind just got their loot splits, and we still have Sunday left to go
  • Tava was an NPC on Friday so she didn’t get a split that night and Friday was X’d out so that she didn't get counted towards the Total PCs for the Split that Friday night.
  • But Wind was a PC on Friday, and so he got his split. The Helper person marked Friday with their highlighter after he received it
  • Tonight, Saturday, both Tava and Wind were PCs who participated in the Town Mod, so Saturday is circled in. They also both just got their loot splits, so Saturday was marked off with a highlighter dot for both of them.
  • Tomorrow there will hopefully be another town Mod, so they are circled up to be counted towards that PC Total. ))
Capture (1).PNG

Back