Town Loot Split

Kasuni

Squire
Hello All,

I have in my possession the loot from the town fights. We have a large number of potions primarily. My intention is to request that a local merchant sell off all of the potions so that the loot split can simply be given out as equal amounts of coin to everyone.

I have the following list, please contact me if you are not on it:

Bhaskara
Kasuni
Sir Avaran
Sir Tantarus
Squire Killian
Takara
Snows
Zeth
Basil
Shelk
Squire Tanis
Swift
Peter
Alavatar
Taloryn
Mortikai
Melvyn
Lord Elryon
Luke
Raganzi
Drazen
Maven
Maelas
Far Seer

I will share an update when the item values have all been calculated. Feel free to contact me with questions,

Kasuni

I have the items that we collected during the battle against the Skree in pursuit of the Heartdrinker on Sunday morning. it is also a decent amount of potions, battle scrolls and other commonly produced items. I am not positive of who all was there for that battle but as far as I can remember it was all or most of the people on your list. Perhaps I can throw all of the stuff I collected into the pot for everyone if nobody objects. I can also sell off all of the items in order to make it easier to distribute evenly to everyone.

-Melvyn

I not need part of money. Give to others.

-Farseer

If um, if you haven't sold these yet, I'll pay you the same as the merchant will, assuming I have enough money (It's unlikely you found THAT many potions). That way I can resell them to people that need them as I'm having a lot of trouble keeping potions in stock even with how many I can make a day...

-Jehyu

Yames said:
I have the items that we collected during the battle against the Skree in pursuit of the Heartdrinker on Sunday morning. it is also a decent amount of potions, battle scrolls and other commonly produced items. I am not positive of who all was there for that battle but as far as I can remember it was all or most of the people on your list. Perhaps I can throw all of the stuff I collected into the pot for everyone if nobody objects. I can also sell off all of the items in order to make it easier to distribute evenly to everyone.

-Melvyn

I did not face Heartdrinker. -Snows on the Wind

*in a wavering, uneasy voice*

Um, hullo. Ryabel here. Sorry to be a disturbance to you. I'll um, make this quick? I guess.

I have been put in charge of ensuring a fair split of the spoils of this particular battle by Miss Kasuni. I will have it finished and ready for delivery to you by next gathering in April, if that is amenable to all of you. If you will not be there, please inform me via private dream or written message who you would like to hold it for you in your stead.

Thank you for your patience.

Kasuni's original list is of the gathering before last correct? What about this recent gathering?

-Karzel

Norman B said:
Kasuni's original list is of the gathering before last correct? What about this recent gathering?

-Karzel

Yes, her list dates back from the attempt to hit Heartdrinker's encampment on a last day of gathering.

Back