• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Eh, it could use some changes

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally I'm of the opinion that it should be an entirely IG thing. I've played in numerous chapters. In some, it works great due to the IG community setup and background; in others, it doesn't. Neither is "good" or "bad" IMO, but I think it depends a *lot* more on the characters involved, and how they organize, than it does on the players involved. It does, of course, take player willingness to start and continue!

A good example is the "should IG title holders get extra shares conversation?". To me, that is a question that should be debated and decided completely in-game. For example, I play 2 characters in Oregon (Arannin and now Esthe), each of which may have their own separate opinion on which way to go on that question.

-Bryan

A good example is the "should IG title holders get extra shares conversation?". To me, that is a question that should be debated and decided completely in-game. For example, I play 2 characters in Oregon (Arannin and now Esthe), each of which may have their own separate opinion on which way to go on that question.

-Bryan
To give you my opinion on the Title holder share conversation, that is something I would like to see happen in game as well. I believe it was decided by one person (character or player? I'm not sure which) and my character just continued it as she continued to do the loot split. As a character I can go either way with it.

But as a player and a character I would like to see the town loot continue, and as both, I'm definitely willing to hear options on how to change it, maximize it, etc, so that everybody is happy or mostly happy with it. Though as someone with anxiety (and takes medication for it), please don't bum-rush me all at once in person. I will literally have a panic attack.

This is something I'm totally happy to change, and discuss as a group. This was something Fix instituted and I've just kept it going. So if we all can come to a consensus on title holders, I'm happy to change how the current system is.
Though I will still keep a list of these positions on my town roster, whether they continue to be paid or not, for general knowledge purposes. Currently I keep the "paid town position," "citizen," and "militia" as marked columns, with the last two being for general knowledge at the current point.

That sounds reasonable and enjoyable. I'd be delighted to talk about it IG. My character enjoys both philosophical debates and conversations aimed at the progression and effectiveness of town policies that makes the game better.

I will say that I agree that this is something that should be discussed and handled in-game, but OOG (and IG, for that matter, which I have made clear in the past so this should surprise no one) I definitely like the town loot split, for the reasons that Krystina mentioned.

As someone who gets an extra portion, I could take it or leave it. It was something that was instituted before I had any kind of title and not something that I care about holding onto if it upsets others.

Back