Town Meeting Request, from Roland.

Grayoak

There’s no easy way to say this, but Conflict’s Mantle Bearer has personally killed both Obelisk and Syldra. Claiming the mantles of Stone, Lightning, and Knowledge.

We need to sit down with as many people as possible and figure out what we plan on doing. I don’t just mean Adventurers. I mean what Allies we have gathered along the way as well.

My friends, if any of you can reach out to the following people, we may need their insight or help going forward.

1: Cypress.
2: Enika
3: Calamitous
4: The members or Leader of that Mercenary Group who fought the Faelings.

I chose each of these people because I believe they have the best insights to offer our discussion without being Fae themselves.

Cypress’ experience dealing with strange beings and habit of getting into trouble at opportune times has proved useful to us. He may just provide us some information we need.

Enika, our beloved resident Earth Wizard, has some unique knowledge from her craft I believe may be helpful to us. It may be a hunch, but it has some reasoning behind it.

Calamitous, some may just know him as the chair maker but his designs may be the best defenses we have against something like Conflict.

And the Mercenary band. Though we started a bit roughly, their leader seems to have had a good head on their shoulders and their crew seemed competent. I want to speak with them about what they’ve seen in the world if possible and get their perspective on a few things.

If at all possible, I want to try and get this meeting done by our first Lunch this upcoming Market. The Respite Period should allow us to be worry free for a moment so we can focus on talks.

We’re going to have much going on beforehand, but my thoughts on that is going to be saved for a separate Dreaming once my mind is more settled. This may come along with certain jobs I’m going to propose we do as soon as possible.

But one thing is for certain, we must protect V at all costs. Wether you support her or not, she cannot be allowed to fall into Conflict’s hands. Or else he will have 7 mantles, and all hope is lost.

Stand by for the Dream with plans,
Roland Tolstoy.

We may find some answers in the Chaparnal. I've discovered an alchemical way to dispose of the vines so we can gain entrance. I've come across several rumors that say the Chaparnal may be more than a vault for coin and may also have some secrets and pertinent information about our current situaiton. If people are willing to risk it I say we try the vault before the talks. That way we have a bargaining chip with the above mentioned factions. - Heinricht

We may find some answers in the Chaparnal. I've discovered an alchemical way to dispose of the vines so we can gain entrance. I've come across several rumors that say the Chaparnal may be more than a vault for coin and may also have some secrets and pertinent information about our current situaiton. If people are willing to risk it I say we try the vault before the talks. That way we have a bargaining chip with the above mentioned factions. - Heinricht
Heinricht,

That’s amazing! We’re going to have a long first night regardless, but I’m putting together a tentative schedule. Accessing the Chaperal is definitely going on it.

Though Bargaining chips might not be necessary for the talk with the ones I mentioned, we’re gonna need every edge we can get if we want to get V prepared to defend herself. And it doesn’t hurt to have a bargaining chip even if we don’t need it.

~Roland.

Back