Trade and looking to buy.

Ithica

Adept
Greetings,

I am looking to buy some alchemy, I am looking for Paralysis, Vertigo, Laugh, Dominate. I am looking to buy a large quantity of such production. As well I am looking for the following, I am aware of the rareness or some of these items and will offer extremely well.

Looking for.

Cloak Gift items.
Essence of a falling star catalyst
Ancient Quill
Arcane Armor Scroll
and if someone is willing to part with it, a Perm Scroll.

What i have for trade. (not looking to sell these items outright)

Enough Gold to buy a Keep.

A gold broach that travels, good for 5 years. 2/day cloak E force, 1/day cloak gift, 1/day cloak alteration
A Silver triangle, Icenia only good FOREVER. 3/day Reflect magic
A Gold pin, Icenia only Good FOREVER. 2/day release
A Black bracelet, Icenia only Good FOREVER, 2/day dispel
A Leather ring, Travels, good for 1 year. 5/day prison.
A Silver necklace, travels, good for 2 more years 3/day poison shield.
A gold seashell, travels, 5x EVER Earth blade.

I also have the following Icenian Rit Scrolls,
Render indestructible'
Spirit Walk
Lore
Bane x2
Spell store
Channel Spell
Copy Formal.

Thanks,

-Squire, Commander Ithica

Squire Ithica,

Where might cultured individuals such as myself find you that we might peruse your merchandise and ascertain the quality of the goods that you have alluded to and elucidated on? Do you keep them in a ward or a circle? I cannot stress enough the importance of making sure that one of such obvious means as yourself take adequate precautions with thier valuables. There are multitudinous unscrupulous personages who would take advantageous licence of such an admission of bountious wealth. I hope that you have taken proactive precautions to protect your hard fought wealth and loved ones.

-Theodore "Troll Nose" Cooperson
Ashbury Hauling and Garbage Removal

Sir Ithica,

As a member of Horn's End Alchemical Research and Training and Royal Trade Ambassador to Pessic, I would like to offer our services in alchemy production. We can make you anything you like in any quantity you desire. The price is 1.5x what it costs us to make, so for instance Dominate Gases cost us 4 silver to make, they cost you 6 silver to buy. There is no bulk discount rate, as we really only deal in bulk. So if you are only ordering 10 of something, we can not afford to send our wagon train to your lands, but should you want many things, we will be happy to load up one of our many wagons or ships and have it sent your way. If you need someone to vouche on my behalf, please speak to Lauroc.

I may have some of the scrolls you desire, but I must check with one of my contacts.

Many blessings,
BtB

Ithica said:
Greetings,

I am looking to buy some alchemy, I am looking for Paralysis, Vertigo, Laugh, Dominate. I am looking to buy a large quantity of such production. As well I am looking for the following, I am aware of the rareness or some of these items and will offer extremely well.

Looking for.

Cloak Gift items.
Essence of a falling star catalyst
Ancient Quill
Arcane Armor Scroll
and if someone is willing to part with it, a Perm Scroll.

What i have for trade. (not looking to sell these items outright)

Enough Gold to buy a Keep.

A gold broach that travels, good for 5 years. 2/day cloak E force, 1/day cloak gift, 1/day cloak alteration
A Silver triangle, Icenia only good FOREVER. 3/day Reflect magic
A Gold pin, Icenia only Good FOREVER. 2/day release
A Black bracelet, Icenia only Good FOREVER, 2/day dispel
A Leather ring, Travels, good for 1 year. 5/day prison.
A Silver necklace, travels, good for 2 more years 3/day poison shield.
A gold seashell, travels, 5x EVER Earth blade.

I also have the following Icenian Rit Scrolls,
Render indestructible'
Spirit Walk
Lore
Bane x2
Spell store
Channel Spell
Copy Formal.

Thanks,

-Squire, Commander Ithica

Back