Trade: My Leathercrafting for a Bow Phys & Packets

Hello,

Instead of going to the trouble of figuring out how to make a bow, I figured I'd trade someone leather crafted goods instead. I began leather crafting 14 years ago and own the majority of the tools available. I can do all of the stitching techniques and advanced carving. These are items I'm looking for:

A longbow
A heavy crossbow
Up to 100 packets

I'm not sure what a fair trade would be (what is the value of these weapons for a dollar cost?) but here are some example items I could make and their approx value.
A drawstring bag with attached medallion (for tooling, see below). $15
A leather journal with double stitch lacing. $30
Bracers with eyelets $30 (10 oz, 2 point armor) Studded +$5

Tooling
Simple design. 3x3 +$10 5x5 $25. 9x9 $50
Ornate design. 3x3 +$20 5x5 $50 9x9 $100
3d Stamps +$5 (or less)
Celtic border +$10

These are rough estimates only, if you tell me exactly what you want, I can give you a better estimate. You can also look at Etsy or Ebay for a good estimate. For the most part, I would be "charging" about 33% less than those sellers (and my work is more original. Many of those sellers are using plastic press on patterns). I'm gunna try and take some pictures of my work to put up here.

Are you looking for arrow/bolt phys reps or just packets for spells?

I could easily make the arrows/bolts/packets in exchange for a couple leather drawstring bags (with belt loops attached to the bags for hanging on said belt, medallion not necessary). Send a message, we'll work something out. :)

I can make you a bow and packets if you are still looking for them or would be willing to pay cash for some leathercrafting. I'm looking for a leather breast plate armor, bracers, leggings, and a helm. Message me and we can figure something out,

Joe

Back