Trading Channel Spell Formal Scroll

afenerty

Ello all! Boganzi here looking to trade for your scrolls of formal castink. I has a scroll that i am told is Channeling Spell along with the components to cast it at its highest difficulty and am lookink to trade it for other scrolls that don't travel through the mists. More specifi...sepific..spicefi... I is lookink for the scrolls that do the cloaks or the locking of your spirit. Also, i am lookink to make the trade at the next gathing in Tarndale.

Thank you!

Good afternoon Monsieur Boganzi,

Just to confirm, the Channel Spell scroll that you are looking to trade does or does not create an item which is locked to these lands? It is clear that you are looking to trade for scrolls which create items which do not travel, but it is not clear about the Channel Spell scroll itself.

Many thanks,
Lord Polare Lissenstine

Oh yea, im perdy suure it goes anywhere. Taliya just told me that one of the components expires after the next gatherink but she says she can give you ones that last until the year 614.

(The scroll and the components are not LCO)

Boganzi, would you be open to a scrolls based out of the Golden Horn? I realize you wish to do the trade at the next gathering, but please let me know if you'd be willing to such a trade.

Boganzi has already made a deal for this scroll. But thank you all for your interest.

-Taliya

Back