Transforms

Lol, Out of game I would have love to have the Order have closer ties with Khale, but your IG attitude makes that impossible. And trust me, you are in no way ignored, I'm not the only one who roles with the 'Khale' package when I know you are town....just in case. Which is why I'm careful to avoid poking the bear in game.

What can I say, I'm helpless at resisting the use of Cliche's

¡haha! i have infinite fun antagonizing Khale - prolly 'cuz i think he's right most of the time, but don't tell him that

Well... there is no such thing as "transforms" anymore... not that we can't talk. I'll explain later.

Having been the Elemental Knight of Death for Nero Alliance New Jersey - It is not as fun as it sounds. Death Elementals come and try to challange you, they kidnap you and rift you to the plane of death and mess with you. If you die you need a death spell to live and a life spell will kill you... chucking death spells as a celestial templar was fun, as was gaeous form and having a damage threshold of 5... oh and swinging body was pretty cool too. But something about being connected to the plane of death messes with you man... and your character will never ever be the same... ever. :twisted:

Back