Travel to April Event from Philadelphia

mguarino

Artisan
Marshal
Hi all,

I'm a student at the University of Pennsylvania, and I'm completely new to LARPing. I posted in the general forum a few months ago about deciding which chapter/event to attend, and I'd really like to NPC at the April event at Alliance Headquarters. Getting there is now the biggest obstacle for me. Does anyone know of a relatively cheap or easy way to get to the site from the Philadelphia area? I looked into public transit but the best option was a bus that was around $75 roundtrip and even then only took me to Scranton.

It's a shame I already have obligations for April 13-15, as Alliance NJ is having an event that weekend and that's much closer.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

We have a bunch of players from the Philadelphia area. Hopefully they'll contact you on here shortly (hint, hint).

Scott

Hey, yeah, if anyone would like a travel buddy, I'll pay for gas!

- Mike

I sent ya a PM, buddy! :)

As of right now, I can leave from the Lancaster area around 3:15 or 3:30, and I have 3 open seats in my car!
I'm even considering the possibility of heading the extra hour East and stop in Philly, perhaps snag up more people, if we can split the gas cost even farther! (Though the traffic may be awful around 4 on a Friday, so... any other ideas, friends?)

So I guess this is an open invite to anyone from the Lancaster/Philly area who wants to leave as close to 3:15 as possible! Let's discuss carpooling! :D

Got an extra seat from Philly if you need! :)

Back