Tree of Life Jewelers now taking custom orders!

Redcloud

Scholar
My fellow adventures,

Looking for something to liven up the wardrobe, a gift for that special someone, a trinket to enchant, or just a little knick-knack? Well then, we've got what you need.
Many of you have seen my wares in the past, many of you have purchased from me as well. I pride myself on craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, however, I can not anticipate everyone's tastes and desires. So I am now taking custom orders on my 100% handcrafted, all natural gemstone jewlery (no dyes or alchemically synthesized stones).
Just send me your order, as specific as possible (drawings or paintings always help), and I'll get to work creating your own personalized masterpiece.
Please include in your order:
Name, type of stone(s), style (necklace, ring, earring, bracelet, pendant, hair stick), size for rings, length for necklaces/pendants/bracelets, and maximum amount you wish to spend and I'll get to work.
Please have all orders in by 5/5 for guaranteed delivery at the next gather.
You can leave your order here or send me a private missive!
(First come, first served, if I get overwhelmed and you order late,you may have to wait longer for your piece)

-Redcloud

Well, I have good news and bad news! The good news is, I only have 1 order so far, so I have plenty of time for more.... the bad news, if you don't order soon, I wont be able to acquire the materials necessary to have your order complete by the end of next month! Don't delay, get those requests in ASAP!

Back