Triage Unit Needs Assistance

Hava

Hello, this is Hava Amalaya,

I need to pass on the Triage Unit to someone else. I can no longer carry the pack of potions around. It is too heavy for me. I can help with setting up Triage and during an attack, but I need someone else to be in charge of the physical triage materials.

Please contact me here or at the gather.
Blessings to you.
Hava

Hava,

I would be willing to, at least temporarily until a more suitable person can be found, carry this burden on your behalf.
If it is not too much trouble, I still seek to recover the knowledges I once surrendered years ago. Would it be reasonable to request a lesson on the intricacies of Potion Making? I fear I don't recall the details in the slightest.

Pleasant paths, quiet dells,
-Corynn Wicklon o'Wicklon.

Hello Corynn,
Thank you for your kind offer. Unfortunately, I do not make potions. I either buy them or they are donated. If there is anything else I can help you with, just ask.
Be Blessed,
~Hava Amalaya

Hava,

If I manage to learn the skills I will teach them to you if you are so interested.
Regardless, I will still gladly take over this burden for you if you still need.

-Corynn

Hava,

I am willing to safeguard Triage until it is needed.

-Fix, Lord Magistrate of Foxbridge and Custodian of The Armory

Hava,

I can assist as well for carrying the potions. They should not go unguarded by any means, I have seen the good Triage has done for others, as well as personally.

-Óle

Hava,

I am willing to safeguard Triage until it is needed.

-Fix, Lord Magistrate of Foxbridge and Custodian of The Armory
Thank you, Fix. It will be good to have more than one tender of the triage.
~Hava

Hava,

I can assist as well for carrying the potions. They should not go unguarded by any means, I have seen the good Triage has done for others, as well as personally.

-Óle
Thank you, Ole. It will be good to have you assist in tending the triage.

Back