Trip to Azyl

I need to get to Azyl as soon as possible. I am offering 5 gold to the first person to respond here to send me to Azyl via the Waystones.

Durk

Done. Consider yourself there.

Nigel

Travel safely, both of you. I have not yet left Valborough, so I do not yet know if the stones are still acting up and sending people to the plane of chaos. Hopefully our fight with Endrel weakened him enough so that he can not interfere with them right now. You can be certain that I will look into this between market days, as well as hopefully insuring safer travel in the future by being able to prevent these kinds of things.

Best Wishes,
Banradi

Tell me where to meet you, Endrel.

Durk

Durk,
Interested in traveling with you, if you and your guide are up for the company.

Strength and honor,
Sloane

You're welcome to come, Sloane, though I think Durk and I will be making a stop along the way to put Endrel out of his misery.

I don't know why you're so angry, though, buddy. After all, you know what they say, right, Endrel?

'Tis better to have loved and had your love put in a torturous, prison-like stasis for the rest of eternity than to have never loved at all...

See you soon.

Nigel

Endrel was the point of my interest in going with you. I will speak more directly in the future to avoid confusion.

-Sloane

Back