trying to get a ride out to Seattle event

I hope you can make it!

looks liek i might have a ride the persone ehom would be giveing it is makign up there mind on going to tomarow so with hope i know just in time to meat pre reg dates.! i look forword to seeing my old and new freind from your fair land

Sweet! Look forward to seeing you! :D

looks like the ride i had will not be happening so i am looking for a new one, if i can find one.... still going to send in my pre reg

got a new ride looks like i am going to make it out there cant wait to play my 1st game in another then home chapter , chapter!

Yay! Look forward to seeing you there! :D

same!!!! and i cant wait to see kell and soem others!!!! swee! o can you tell me some info a bout the site liek do thay have a full kicken so if i bring bakign suplys can i make cookies?

kittenpunk2 said:
same!!!! and i cant wait to see kell and soem others!!!! swee! o can you tell me some info a bout the site liek do thay have a full kicken so if i bring bakign suplys can i make cookies?

Camp Sheppard has a full kitchen and a walk in freezer, utensils and cookware are provided by the camp so if you bring the materials you can make anything you want in their kitchen.

then i shall make sweets!!!!!!! now to pack resipys and seasoning, can get flower and sugar and eggs and butter up there....

As a warning, I had a lot of trouble with the oven the last time i was up cooking NPC food at Sheppard. It refused to reach the appropriate temperature, despite the fact that it was on for well over an hour and a half. Just as a warning, you might want to avoid foods that need super accurate cooking.

do they do a food plain one can by in to?

also ovens not working right are kind of a challenge i love overcoming. had to work with one for a year that would change its settings all the time, so i learned how to bake cookies at 425 400 375 and 350 and 325 because of it, they tast a bit diffract and look funny but still are good to eat lol but whant can you do when your aprtment mangier refuses to fix your oven for a year... and you have cookies to make

kittenpunk2 said:
do they do a food plain one can by in to?
Only if you're an NPC or certain staff.

Back