Turtle Island

Nate/Nyio Sorn

Wisconsin Staff
Greetings Adventures,

As promised I have obfuscated this dreaming conversation so that no prying ears may hear us. I was asked to do this so we may discuss any final questions and plans that need to be had before we head to turtle island and confront Lennox and her army once and for all.

I am fine from being removed from the spirit plane. Lennox has power we didn't even know she had. This is worry sum but know I still know we will defeat her and her army at any and all cost. So please ask questions and state plans here.

Owl High Shaman

When will the assult take place and what is to be expected once we arrive? I've heard some parts of the plan, but I am unfamiliar with the exact threat level we face. What forces does Lennox have to combat us?

- Cass

I will be rifting the adventures to the shore line of turtle Island at 3 bells. This should be after the wave of magic that fortanis provided to allow spells in memory to come back. Once we arrive, you will head down the shore line into the village on the island to seek out Crow Totem and Lennox to defeat them. I believe the adventures have a plan to deal with Crow. What to expect is pure Chaos. This is war. There will be tribesmen and tribeswomen everywhere.

We will have all the turtle tribe persons that are unable to fight in side buildings with wards to stop anyone from getting in. The only accessable building with be the grand hall in the center of the island. As to her forces, she has Herself, Isnar, Crow Totem, elite guards that can call on dead totems, flocks of crows, enslaved tribesmen, and undead that she summons.

Owl High Shaman

Do we have a couple rituals of WOE?

-Fredrick

Rituals of WOE can only be cast after dusk correct? If we are to travel to turtle island at 3 bells then we would not be able to cast such a ritual.

-Squire Raganrok

Lennox is the leader of the Crow tribe. She is a necromancer and has been working to destroy the totem cycle by destroying other totems. The totems are a part of the natural worlds balance. Their absence is what is causing many to not resurrect. We plan to make our final stand against her in a few weeks on Turtle Island.

If you have any questions I am quite happy to answer them.

-Squire Ragnarok

Her army likely contains a great number of undead. There are also enslaved Unsworn among them as well. Even more despicable are the Unsworn that follow her willingly.

-Squire Raganrok

Back