Tusks

Ok me being the nub I am needs a little help. So I need to make tusks and I am looking up friendly plastic. All I'm finding is pellets. What should I look for? Also to make this more complicated I have very little money...any advice for the tusks?

when the pellets are warmed in warm water they will melt a bit and allow shaping.

I literally just made my tusks. I used about three tablespoons of pellets all together. You really don't need a lot of them at all. Save the extra, in case something breaks off or you decide to change their shape or size.

There are also commercially made tusks that are about $20. I'm not sure the web sites. Medieval collectables likely has them. I find them much more comfortable than home made.

I think I actually have the troll tusks from that site. They work great. They also have a full row of bottom teeth along with the tusks.

Fellow tuskies, I started bringing my creme brûlée torch to events for on-site repairs/adjustments during events....it works awesome.

I plan on ordering the tusks eventually, however, money got really tight after the event and I am literally throwing this costume together as well as scrounging for money for the sept event. that why i was thinking friendly plastic for now. but thanks everyone for the advice! see ya soon...i hope!

Back